VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Right now most of you are asking yourselves . . . did that just happen?

Screenshot2013-09-02at63915PM_zpsc15ac3b

I'm afraid that it did . . . I'm afraid that it did.

Get ready for another year of domination at the hands of your King

Given that I scored highest in every aspect expect quarterback, I don't have much faith in the guy doing the grading - no respect for the up and coming talent of the league.  If Cam Newton and Andrew Luck have their breakout years you'll be eating that last post.  ;D

Ps. Adrian Peterson might be available - he'll cost two starters but I'll throw in Mike Williams.

Pps. Don't worry Steve, we've been in extensive talks with Janikowski and expect him in camp on the 6th (just in time for our matchup)

Gentlemen,

I started last year 0 - 4 and, for those of you who don't know how that ended, please feel free to glance below.  It is not how you start the race ladies, it is how you finish it.  The King saves his best for playoffs.  By the way, I wouldn't count on Megatron being held to 7 points too often.

Gentlemen,

I started last year 0 - 4 and, for those of you who don't know how that ended, please feel free to glance below.  It is not how you start the race ladies, it is how you finish it.  The King saves his best for playoffs.  By the way, I wouldn't count on Megatron being held to 7 points too often.

Well,  I'm glad to hear you're off to such a good start !

...........................  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

No, I looked. You won week one last year. Your doomed! LOL! I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the smack talk. It made my win VERY satisfying. 

Mike

Standings
Michel de Nostredame Rank Total Points +/- 32,346 10 -7,185 Your Points

10 Group Leader

I'm ranked 32,346th!!!!! Suck it. 32,347th. Woooohoooo! 

MIke

No, I looked. You won week one last year. Your doomed! LOL! I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the smack talk. It made my win VERY satisfying. 

Mike

Standings
Michel de Nostredame Rank Total Points +/- 32,346 10 -7,185 Your Points

10 Group Leader

I'm ranked 32,346th!!!!! Suck it. 32,347th. Woooohoooo! 

MIke

The Commish has spoken !

....................... Alas, the proverbial tether seems to be getting shorter  ;D

So what? Week two is in the books - where's all the bloviating, boasting, bragging and just plain smack talk? Am I the only one actually playing this game?

IM IN! I missed the first 2 weeks but I'm in now.

I just find it humorous that I didn't even have access to my team for the last two weeks, had a WR on the bench last week and I still have a better record than our defending champ.

Where is king anyway?

• 2 weeks later...

It got very quiet in here all of a sudden.   I wonder why?

Congratulations king - truely remarkable.  Frankly, the Mooners are still wondering how they could score 175 points and still lose (yeah, I know you got burned in a similar manner a couple of weeks back)  We knew we might be in trouble when Tom Brady dropped that snap and gave your Qb another go.  In the end it didn't matter - I figured Miami was a flash in the pan but thought your TE might be our undoing. Instead it was Sproles - the guy must have tripled his FP in just one game.  See you next time

The King thanks you for being gracious in a very bitter defeat.  That was a well fought battle and, for a moment I thought you had me.  Now time for my "bloviating, boasting and bragging" as you gentlemen like to call it.  The following was posted on the fantasy site but since none of you read or respond to that, I will repost it here.  This is titled "The King and his subjects"

I am sorry for my early silence but I needed to allow bad fortune to run its course and my superior team to climb back to the top of the mountain. As you can all plainly see, I have put up the most points out of any of you. I met up with some people on their best days early on and it resulted in a couple of ill fated losses. None-the-less, I put up points worthy of a King. This week I showed you a small taste of what my team can do. Those who look at their schedules and see me on it, tremble in fear of their inevitable destruction. Mine is the best team in the league, I have put up an average of almost 20 points a week higher than the current first place holder. I will regain my throne for a 2nd year in a row and you all see it as inevitable. You wish that will not be the case but you know in your heart that it is. Those who bench all of their players when I face them will be spared the verbal assault that will come after my inevitable victory. Those who oppose me will suffer the wrath of the Throne.

Regards,

Current and future King and Champion

The King thanks you for being gracious in a very bitter defeat.  That was a well fought battle and, for a moment I thought you had me.  Now time for my "bloviating, boasting and bragging" as you gentlemen like to call it.  The following was posted on the fantasy site but since none of you read or respond to that, I will repost it here.  This is titled "The King and his subjects"

I am sorry for my early silence but I needed to allow bad fortune to run its course and my superior team to climb back to the top of the mountain. As you can all plainly see, I have put up the most points out of any of you. I met up with some people on their best days early on and it resulted in a couple of ill fated losses. None-the-less, I put up points worthy of a King. This week I showed you a small taste of what my team can do. Those who look at their schedules and see me on it, tremble in fear of their inevitable destruction. Mine is the best team in the league, I have put up an average of almost 20 points a week higher than the current first place holder. I will regain my throne for a 2nd year in a row and you all see it as inevitable. You wish that will not be the case but you know in your heart that it is. Those who bench all of their players when I face them will be spared the verbal assault that will come after my inevitable victory. Those who oppose me will suffer the wrath of the Throne.

Regards,

Current and future King and Champion

That's okay King - most of us are 2 and 2 and I've still got the third highest score (which isn`t bad considering yahoo had me in 7th place).  Next year they should hire me and my dog to do the projections - we could tag team it, let him do week one and I'd do week two.  I'm sure we'd be more accurate (a tree stump could beat what I've seen so far).

Somebody just needs to pick off Big Mike - he's a wiley devil but I'm confident we can take him down.

Congratulations King! You in 1st place of the total points roto league we are not playing in! You are however tied for 2nd with 6 other victims in the real league. 

What you got Golpher? 

Oh no !!!  Julio's got a broken foot, Magatron's knee is still sore, Rody White can barely make it back to the bench and we're all wondering what will become of Matt Ryan now that he's got nobody to throw to (even if his O line could stop a rush)

Truly disturbing  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Mainor,

Your problem is that you have failed to recognize your current position with the loss of Julio Jones.  I made a very generous offer to you that, although you may not have wanted, was well within fair market value.  I suspect a couple of weeks of you losing due to a horrible WR corps will get your head out of the clouds.  

Moondog,

Yes, I sent you a one sided trade.  I didn't really want what you had and it needed to be lopsided for me to consider it.  I also do not know you as an opponent and had to gauge your level of knowledge.  

You see, while you simpletons just see a bad trade, you do not see the degree of knowledge ascertained by such an exercise.  Also, sometimes an offer is a starting point in negotiations.  Send a counter offer back and attempt to find a middle ground.  In any event, I will win my second championship with or without you ladies.  I did it last year and I will easily do it again.

Current and Future Champ,

KK

Maybe we should "put our best foot forward" and help king out. So in doing so im offering peyton manning for andre johnson, calvin johnson, demaryius thomas, jimmy graham and matt ryan. Of course you got to wonder is this is a real trade or am I using it to gauge your level of knowledge.