VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Or I could always keep him & play 2 TE's... rotate Olsen/Gates as my Flex depending on there match-ups unless Mainor would like to make an offer for Olsen that is...

Remember... I am new to this game & I am still learning... but learning fast!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Mainor's one of the guys that needs a good TE - maybe he'll give you a decent WR, he got two from me.

That was my original plan but I didn't realize at the time of the trade that Jimmy Graham was going to be out for another 2-3 weeks... I thought he was back after the bye week so maybe I should of checked for an injury update first... but still I think I got a good deal for Jackson/Hopkins even though Jackson has some easier match-ups coming up I just don't like him & both are rubbish according to Mr Moonbeam anyway... ;D

I was going to knock on the Kings door & see what he would offer considering he has so many WR at his disposal... might even think about throwing Beast Mode into a package deal since I know he wants him too... ;D  

Doesn't look like the King has anybody left after he picked up all the RBs - the only two extra Wrs he has can't play right now.

• Like 1

already offered I think he wants to hold onto both until graham comes back

Its not that I want to hold onto both... you cancelled the trade before I even got a chance to look at it

Plus I am more interested in the WR that you didn't offer  ;D

Doesn't look like the King has anybody left after he picked up all the RBs - the only two extra Wrs he has can't play right now.

I would happy to give him a WRs back in the deal... he can have Allen Robinson  ;D

Its not that I want to hold onto both... you cancelled the trade before I even got a chance to look at it

Plus I am more interested in the WR that you didn't offer  ;D

I would happy to give him a WRs back in the deal... he can have Allen Robinson  ;D

I see you are offering Olsen for Tate who I just traded to Mainor.  He should be truly Golden as long as Megatron is hurt and he didn't do too bad even when he played second fiddle.  You really don't need three TEs, especially when you're so thin at WR.  Mainor really needs a TE so this deal should go down.

I thought I would have Tate available for this weeks game but by the looks of it the trade won't go through till after he plays...

Is that rite?

Check Sunday morning, just before game time 10:00 am (don't ask me what time that is in the NZ)  He should be available.

Check Sunday morning, just before game time 10:00 am (don't ask me what time that is in the NZ)  He should be available.

Sunday -10am in the USA is Monday -6am here in NZ - you guys really like screwing me with the different time-zones!!

To compensate for this I think I should get the 1st pick in the draft next year...  ;D  ;D

The King is here and now beginning to hit his stride.  When I rally and eek into the playoffs with a healthy Megatron and a fresh legged Josh Gordon, I will complete this Cinderella story and claim my rightful spot at the throne.  The King will make it to the top of the heap once again and when I do, I will be intolerable!   I would like special permission as the leagues first two time champion to have the royal graphic designers create a banner fit for the King.  Gentlemen and Lady, the march to the championship has officially begun.  Long live the King and may His kingdom forever keep expanding.

HRH   

• Like 1

The King is here and now beginning to hit his stride.  When I rally and eek into the playoffs with a healthy Megatron and a fresh legged Josh Gordon, I will complete this Cinderella story and claim my rightful spot at the throne.  The King will make it to the top of the heap once again and when I do, I will be intolerable!   I would like special permission as the leagues first two time champion to have the royal graphic designers create a banner fit for the King.  Gentlemen and Lady, the march to the championship has officially begun.  Long live the King and may His kingdom forever keep expanding.

HRH   

You're already intolerable.  You haven't even put the current banner to use yet and now you want another one designed?

Maybe you shouldn't have made a comment like this before you offer to trade Royal to me...  ;D  ;D  ;D

He's getting better and just think, you'd never need to ponder over Reggie Bush anymore AND you'd have one more WR.

Are you two the only ones still playing? :)

We're going to start getting nasty messages from Cajun pretty soon about monopolizing his hole ;D  ;D  ;D

Are you two the only ones still playing? :)

You should be happy we're still talking about football because normally with the 2 of us we would be way off topic by now...

We're going to start getting nasty messages from Cajun pretty soon about monopolizing his hole ;D  ;D  ;D

Sorry.... I spoke too soon!

• Like 1

Question.....

I just realized that SD don't play till after NO on Sunday... so if I put Jimmy Graham in my starting team & he doesn't play can I  still add Gates to my starting lineup if Graham doesn't make the field?

When s trade is sent, if you are going to reject, at least make a comment with regard to what could make the deal work.  For example, "I don't want to trade __________, but I am interested in ______________. "  Or  I would really prefer a RB instead of a WR.  Anything that could possibly help facilitate a trade would be a helpful comment.  Another option is to counter offer even if it involves all new players.   This will give the other person an idea of what you are interested in.  It is all about finding a middle ground folks.  

That being said, for the right price, EVERYONE on my team is up for grabs.   I am willing to package 2 RBs for a slight upgrade at RB, a TE and RB for an upgrade at TE, I am happy with my WRs so no need to send me offers for them.   Let the games begin!

HRH

Question.....

I just realized that SD don't play till after NO on Sunday... so if I put Jimmy Graham in my starting team & he doesn't play can I  still add Gates to my starting lineup if Graham doesn't make the field?

I wouldn't do that - you'll just end up with a goose egg in the TE slot

When s trade is sent, if you are going to reject, at least make a comment with regard to what could make the deal work.  For example, "I don't want to trade __________, but I am interested in ______________. "  Or  I would really prefer a RB instead of a WR.  Anything that could possibly help facilitate a trade would be a helpful comment.  Another option is to counter offer even if it involves all new players.   This will give the other person an idea of what you are interested in.  It is all about finding a middle ground folks.  

That being said, for the right price, EVERYONE on my team is up for grabs.   I am willing to package 2 RBs for a slight upgrade at RB, a TE and RB for an upgrade at TE, I am happy with my WRs so no need to send me offers for them.   Let the games begin!

HRH

How many times do I have to tell you you're dillusional?  All your offers are ridiculous.

Tom Brady over the last three games 70-109 914yds 9tds 0ints

anyone need a qb?

Maybe you should dump Cutler  ;D  ;D  ;D

He even has the same last name as your favorite beer...  ;D  ;D  ;D

What do you want (that I've got) for Miller? Thomas, Jones and Luck are not for trade.

Hey, Guess what Casseri, Percy Harvin just got traded to the Jets and won't be playing this week.  You might want to adjust your lineup, assuming you can get in there  ;D  ;D  ;D  I suspect he'll be even more worthless the rest of the year with Geno at the helm.

I wouldn't do that - you'll just end up with a goose egg in the TE slot

What do you want (that I've got) for Miller? Thomas, Jones and Luck are not for trade.

Thanks for the advise mate... I have already made enough Blunders for one year....  ;D 

They say that if he plays he will be used as a situational  red-zone player... is he worth adding for that or am I better off rolling with Gates?

Who do I want for Miller... not the one's you offered me anyway!  ;D  ;D

Percy Harvin just got traded to the Jets and won't be playing this week. 

There are rumors here that Jarryd Hayne is going to the Seahawks... that would be interesting

Could have someone from DownUnder who has never played football playing in the NFL... just like we could have someone from DownUnder who has never played football winning the TVF fantasy football league in their first year...  ;D

Lucky you didn't ask reel to play... could of been the 2 of us in the final!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

There are rumors here that Jarryd Hayne is going to the Seahawks... that would be interesting

Could have someone from DownUnder who has never played football playing in the NFL... just like we could have someone from DownUnder who has never played football winning the TVF fantasy football league in their first year...  ;D

Lucky you didn't ask reel to play... could of been the 2 of us in the final!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

At this point, anyone who hasn't identified Kiwi as a ringer is welcomed to buy a large plot of land in my kingdom for the bargain price of $10k.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advise mate... I have already made enough Blunders for one year....  ;D

They say that if he plays he will be used as a situational  red-zone player... is he worth adding for that or am I better off rolling with Gates?

Who do I want for Miller... not the one's you offered me anyway!  ;D  ;D

Stick with Gates until he's completely good to go - the Saints will not chance any further damage to their franchise player.  This Miller deal is getting old fast - the guy plays for the stinking Dolphins for Golpher's sake.  It's not like he's a shoe in for any big numbers