VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

It is a moot point either way as the trade deadline has come and gone in a very uneventful fashion.  The King remains with the strongest team by a mile and looks forward to showing you all that He is a firm but fair monarch once He return to His rightful place on the throne.   The only question becomes who to start in the royal flex: Fred Jackson, Alshon Jeffery or Mike Evans.   Those are what we in blue blood circles call 'champagne problems'.  I will take pity on those who bend a knee and show fealty to their sworn King prior to the start of playoffs.  Once playoffs commence, your heads will be placed on a pike at the castle gate to serve as a warning for all future fantasy football competitors.

HRH

more hot air from the king of kandy balls

Heads on spikes - really?  Here's how it's going to go down .... should I lose one more game, I'll put Julio Jones on the waiver wire, thereby giving him to Kiwi who has the highest waiver option.  Sorry that you're sitting last Mainor or I'd toss Julius Thomas out there too.  Kiwi, hang onto that waiver spot!!!! - we may all be counting on you. ( what a miserable thought  ;D  ;D  ;D)

Edited by moondog

"Your malevolence" . . . . I like the sound of that.

I prefer to attain the trophy in the face of adversity.  Knowing that all of you don't want me to have the championship will make it that much sweeter when I regain it.  Villain . . . the role I was born to play.  

HRM

(His Royal Malevolence)

What's up with Big Mike leaving 3 slots empty this week? He get locked out?

I hope he's okay - he had a good shot at Kiwi (and might still if Big Ben goes off again)  This stuff kinda sucks for Mainor as he's right on Kiwi's heels.

• Like 1

Maybe he's another already on the kiwi bandwagon.

The wheels have well and truly just fallen off of my wagon 

What's up with Big Mike leaving 3 slots empty this week? He get locked out?

He's still going to beat me... the fantasy football gods work in funny ways

I hope he's okay - he had a good shot at Kiwi (and might still if Big Ben goes off again)  This stuff kinda sucks for Mainor as he's right on Kiwi's heels.

For the first time... we actually agree on something...  ;D

The wheels have well and truly just fallen off of my wagon 

For the first time... we actually agree on something...  ;D

I'll say your wheels have fallen off - nearly anybody would have beaten you this week.  92 measly points? - can't wait to read the recap on this one  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

I'll say your wheels have fallen off - nearly anybody would have beaten you this week.  92 measly points? - can't wait to read the recap on this one  ;D  ;D  ;D

If I would have taken TB defense (that you jokingly recommended) instead of taking your advise on SD I would have stood a better chance...

Note to self: always do the opposite of what moondog suggests ;D  ;D  ;D 

I just hope if I do get beaten... it's not going to be by 1 or 2 points again! 

Here's how it's going to go down .... should I lose one more game, I'll put Julio Jones on the waiver wire, thereby giving him to Kiwi who has the highest waiver option.  

To be honest... I am more of a Green Bay Packers Fan... hint hint casseri  ;D  ;D  ;D

Which NFL team do you guys support... before I started playing FF I never really followed NFL so I was wanting to know if you support your local team or do you have another team that you follow....

OK... my decision on which team to follow has come down to 5 teams (because they are the only jerseys available here)

Green Bay

Dallas

Pittsburgh

New England

Oakland

http://www.rebelsport.co.nz/default.aspx?q=nfl&source=all&len=36&aspect=Category^Clothing

Looks like I am going to be a cheese head from now on... not because of Rogers, Jordy or Cobb but because I like watching Clay Mathews... that boy is a machine on D & he went to my favorite college team USC!

Tampa Bay bucs fan here. I grew up about 2 hours south of tampa. Seen a shirt the other day that said "if being a Bucs fan was easy it would be called your mom" their terrible this year, not playing for anything but losses for higher draft pick.

Tampa is starting to look pretty good... especially with Evans starting to shine!

Let me remind you of how many points you have scored so far this season compared to me... 

Mooners - 1206 points 

Thunder - 1425 points

I am sure you can do the the Quantitative Analysis on this to work out who has scored more!  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Let me remind you of how many points you have scored so far this season compared to me... 

Mooners - 1206 points 

Thunder - 1425 points

I am sure you can do the the Quantitative Analysis on this to work out who has scored more!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Just keep putting up 92 points a game and everybody will catch you

If I would have taken TB defense (that you jokingly recommended) instead of taking your advise on SD I would have stood a better chance...

Note to self: always do the opposite of what moondog suggests ;D  ;D  ;D

I just hope if I do get beaten... it's not going to be by 1 or 2 points again! 

To be honest... I am more of a Green Bay Packers Fan... hint hint casseri  ;D  ;D  ;D

What are you whinning about - SD Defense out performed their projections by 4 points.  If the rest of your team had done as much, you wouldn't be sitting on 92 points and hoping that Big Ben doesn't have another monster game tonight.  The Titans aren't exactly a defensive power house  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

What are you whinning about - SD Defense out performed their projections by 4 points.  If the rest of your team had done as much, you wouldn't be sitting on 92 points and hoping that Big Ben doesn't have another monster game tonight.  The Titans aren't exactly a defensive power house  ;D  ;D  ;D

The Titans are not great but they rank ok against QB's...  I am hoping that Pittsburgh just run it all night  

I don't care who wins or loses as long as I win 5 more!  Got 2 more tough ones and a gimmie then playoff time.

• Like 1

I don't care who wins or loses as long as I win 5 more!  Got 2 more tough ones and a gimmie then playoff time.

Keep winning buddy... need you to break the Kings record of most consecutive wins in a season  ;D

Got me a Packers jersey today... sorry casseri (if it's any consolation my wife wants a Patriots jersey but they only had Dobson's & she wants Brady's)

Can anyone tell me a good (cheap) website to buy NFL & College Football merchandise from? 

My wife still wants a Patriots jersey & my oldest boy wants some Giants gear... my youngest boy is too young to decide which team he wants to support... but if he smart... he will follow in his fathers footsteps ;D  ;D  ;D 

GO PACKERS!!! 

I guess just like the toilet bowl water, the games are backwards down under too. I don't see how you're going to lose this week.