VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

If no one else finds this commonly frowned upon practice as unacceptable then I will leave it be.  I am just a little shocked that I am the only one.   In any event, I shall end my reign in this league the way I began it, on the top of the mountain looking down on all of you peasant.  

HRH

I'm just talking some smack.  I'd probably be more aware of what you're talking about if I was closer to contention.  I'm assuming someone dropped players that wouldn't ordinarily be dropped and someone else picked them up?

Whining? All I did was point out cheating to people I thought were not familiar with the rules. Now that I am aware that you are familiar with the rules and opted to pick up the players anyway, I will leave you to your thievery. It will make my victory that much sweeter as a result. Did you stop and ask yourself how you got BOTH Julius and Julio? Perhaps because every other member of the league opted not to cheat. Hey, this is fantasy football and for no money so I really don't care but it does speak to the character of the other men and women who passed on the chance at easy but amoral points. I will stop my "whining" and leave you to play any way you see fit. Personally, I don't operate that way.

I am actually rooting for kiwi over even myself because he had the first waiver and opted to do the right thing as opposed to taint his victory.

HRH

Holding himself to a higher standard than the commoners since 1988

yeah im sure with way people play a game gives great insight to a persons character.  the more you speak the more ridiculous you sound.  im guessing this must be like the most important thing in your life.  confession when i play battle ship i mark the spots you choose on my board so i can move my ships to avoid hits.  and you better not even think about letting me be the banker in monopoly.  i glad it was me that was able to be such a royal pain in your whiny gumballs.

Mainor,

Here is where our opinions diverge.  Character is character regardless of if it is in business or in monopoly.  Granted it is a sliding scale of importance but a man who cheats at monopoly is a man I would not want to be in business with because he has the capacity to cheat.  Again, I couldn't care less of your indiscretions because I will beat you regardless and we share no business dealings.  All of my "whining" was simply me pointing out the rules assuming you were unaware.  Now that I realize you were well aware and opted to do it anyway, I will continue with my season and win my championship without another word on this matter.  I was simply trying to light you a candle as opposed to laughing at your darkness.   I do not expect to hold the whole world to my own personal moral standard.  I was simply trying to enlighten you to a rule of which I thought you were unaware.  I am fairly certain that the Blue Mooners dropped the players without the benefit of realizing it was frowned upon as "dumping players" and was offering you the same benefit of the doubt.   Now that the doubt is cleared up, I will allow you to play as you see fit and still suffer defeat at the hands of your King.   

HRH

Mainor,

Here is where our opinions diverge.  Character is character regardless of if it is in business or in monopoly.  Granted it is a sliding scale of importance but a man who cheats at monopoly is a man I would not want to be in business with because he has the capacity to cheat.  Again, I couldn't care less of your indiscretions because I will beat you regardless and we share no business dealings.  All of my "whining" was simply me pointing out the rules assuming you were unaware.  Now that I realize you were well aware and opted to do it anyway, I will continue with my season and win my championship without another word on this matter.  I was simply trying to light you a candle as opposed to laughing at your darkness.   I do not expect to hold the whole world to my own personal moral standard.  I was simply trying to enlighten you to a rule of which I thought you were unaware.  I am fairly certain that the Blue Mooners dropped the players without the benefit of realizing it was frowned upon as "dumping players" and was offering you the same benefit of the doubt.   Now that the doubt is cleared up, I will allow you to play as you see fit and still suffer defeat at the hands of your King.   

HRH

l'll have to accept part of any blame Mainor is guilty of.  You act like a horse's patooty and taunt us to take you down and then you have a hissy fit when we band together to do so. Perhaps if your behavior had been less vile, you might have some allies at this point as well.  I dropped Jones to help out Kiwi but if Mainor can get the job done, then it's all the same to me.  Rest assured that I will grab any possible assets that you might use if and when they become available.

Edited by moondog

It is irrelevant with regard to taking me down.  You can cherry pick the best players from each of your teams and I will still win.   The fact remains that even collectively, you are no match for the King and his royal intellect.  

I would like to congratulate Kiwi on a battle well fought and thank everyone for the years of enjoyment.  Sadly, The King will be moving on and no longer participating in the forums league in the future.   May all of your coin trays overflow and your mike and ike's never stick.  Thank you gentlemen for the fun years.

HRH

• Like 1

Awww, c'mon King, say it ain't so. 

He'll be back... I don't think he will be able to live with himself knowing that his championship run was stopped by someone who at the start of the season new nothing about Fantasy Football...  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

He'll be back... I don't think he will be able to live with himself knowing that his championship run was stopped by someone who at the start of the season new nothing about Fantasy Football...  ;D  ;D  

It's not over yet... we both still have 1 player remaining or are you raising the white flag already?  ;D

Given that Ashlon Jeffery would need to score fifty more points than Jimmy Graham - it's probably time to put a fork in this dynasty run.

Edited by moondog

Given that Ashlon Jeffery would need to score fifty more points than Jimmy Graham - it's probably time to put a fork in this dynasty run.

Are you talking to me again now...  ;D

I thought you still had the shits with me for not picking up Julio... your worse than my wife I tell ya!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Are you talking to me again now...  ;D

I thought you still had the shits with me for not picking up Julio... your worse than my wife I tell ya!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Ask Mainor about Julio and Julius - You're probably better off without them  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

You should join Kiwi - we'd be glad to share some pointers...

Are you sure you want a kiwi who has never even seen a game of American Football let alone played in one join the league.. Could be a bit embarrassing for you if I take out the title..  

Your worse nightmare is about to come true...  ;D  ;D  ;D

Your worse nightmare is about to come true...  ;D  ;D  ;D

Congrats Kiwi - my worst nightmare was having the king win.  It would appear that we've all been overthinking this game.  Clearly the sure way to victory is knowing as little as possible about what you are doing  ;D  ;D  ;D

I wonder if Casserie is going to redesign the banner with some Mutton on it - just for you  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Congrats Kiwi - my worst nightmare was having the king win.  It would appear that we've all been overthinking this game.  Clearly the sure way to victory is knowing as little as possible about what you are doing  ;D  ;D  ;D

I wonder if Casserie is going to redesign the banner with some Mutton on it - just for you  ;D  ;D  ;D

No thanks... you can have the mutton on your banner... that if caserri (casserie) will do one for 8th place ;D  ;D  ;D  

• Like 1