silver quarters

surfmsm

I have never bothered to look at them that close to see one. I suppose it would have to stand out for me to catch it. I dump them into ziplock bags at each stop then I count each bag at home after I record the results in my route book I dump them into a big pile on the kitchen counter before rolling. I don't count each one but grab four at a time to speed it up.

well i spoke too soon, but i checked some prices, a complete set of quarters from 1932 till now in perfect shape will go for $265,000, the most expensive quarter i could find was a 1796 quarter for $450,000, there are coins out there though over a million, just not quarters, maybe we could get people to use old gold dollars to buy some bubble gum

As a numismatist (don't worry it's not fatal!) I have found a 1947, several from the early 60's. None were in good shape, but I keep 'em anyways. I also have a complete- or at least for 47 states- set of state quarters, both P & D, all thanks to my bulk machines.

regards,

Philo

I am not a coin collector either, well, I guess I am,, LOL. Anyway, I stack them up and look at the edge. if any look suspicious, I check the date. We keep any silver. I have not found any yet in the machines, but we have picked up a few in the food booth.

• 3 weeks later...