I see that you can't use NCCS for your honor boxes.....................

I see that a number of people here say that they are using NCCS (National Children With Cancer Society) for their stickers to place on their acryllic honor boxes. However, if you go to their website and look under their vending program and under starter kit, it says CONTRACT NOT VALID FOR WISHING WELLS, HONOR BOXES OR COLLECTION CANISTERS. I think you can actually see that at www.nccs.org/document

How are you guys able to use NCCS if they say that you can't use them?

How are you guys able to use NCCS if they say that you can't use them?

Contact Shirley over at NCCS and she can set you up.

Unless things have changed recently, you just need to sign a different contract for honor boxes vs the contract you'd sign for those using typical vending machines.

She can make sure you are signing the right one.

If you do this please report back to confirm the process has not changed.

Sherlock, 

Thanks for your info. I contacted Shirley at NCCS and she said it's all good. They DO have a vendor program for acryllic honor boxes. The only thing I'm thinking about though is that the new stickers that just say NCCS on them don't have the picture of the kids on them. Does this hurt business at all with that?

• 3 weeks later...

Sherlock, 

Thanks for your info. I contacted Shirley at NCCS and she said it's all good. They DO have a vendor program for acryllic honor boxes. The only thing I'm thinking about though is that the new stickers that just say NCCS on them don't have the picture of the kids on them. Does this hurt business at all with that?

I have the new stickers, and no it doesn't hurt the sales pitch or the biz.

Archived