Locators R Us - My 2nd Attempt

nepavend

I have paid LRU for 5 locations.  After a snafu of some kind that saw no activity for 9 days, I emailed them and got a response within a hour or two on Monday and now have 6 locations to install hopefully on Monday (after holiday nuttiness).  One was declined due to already having the location and that will be replaced as a backup in case of a last minute rejection.

I'm hoping for a good install rate on this, my second time dealing with LRU (first in a couple years).  If successful I will continue to order at least 5 per month, and possibly more depending on what I can handle.

I have had mix reviews with them. However for the most part they have kept up their side of the deal. I have noticed you just have to stay on them, email them, and keep in contact and they usually come through decently. They stopped on one of my orders and heard nothing from them for 2 months and I emailed them saying they still owed me three locations and now they have sent me a few. Dropped one off last week at a deli and have two more drop offs as well to do. Either today or Monday as you stated. Good luck though dropping off.

I have paid LRU for 5 locations.  After a snafu of some kind that saw no activity for 9 days, I emailed them and got a response within a hour or two on Monday and now have 6 locations to install hopefully on Monday (after holiday nuttiness).  One was declined due to already having the location and that will be replaced as a backup in case of a last minute rejection.

I'm hoping for a good install rate on this, my second time dealing with LRU (first in a couple years).  If successful I will continue to order at least 5 per month, and possibly more depending on what I can handle.

Keep us updated on their performance.

Archived