New Soda location, dirty environment

So I have a snack account at a concrete company, and they have given the ok for a soda machine. The only problem with that is that they said it would have to go outside since their "office" is a wooden floored building and the floors will not support the weight of a soda machine. I am a little worried about a machine being in a very dirty dusty environment. It would be on a concrete floor outside, but do you all think that the machine would last? Is there any tricks, such as a filter setup or anything to help keeping the condenser from clogging up? Thanks in advance!!

So I have a snack account at a concrete company, and they have given the ok for a soda machine. The only problem with that is that they said it would have to go outside since their "office" is a wooden floored building and the floors will not support the weight of a soda machine. I am a little worried about a machine being in a very dirty dusty environment. It would be on a concrete floor outside, but do you all think that the machine would last? Is there any tricks, such as a filter setup or anything to help keeping the condenser from clogging up? Thanks in advance!!

One major thing you do not want to do in dusty locations is use the Coinco BA or Mag validators.  They have a sensor up inside that you can't clean unless you pull the whole thing apart.  Use the Mei VN2511 instead.  I've got a couple of locations that make concrete sewer pipes and the super fine dust there is unbelievable - you'd be lucky to get a year out of a Coinco in a location like that (I found this out the hard way)

The other thing you need to do is make sure the compressor deck gets cleaned regularly - I just unplug the machine and hose out the lower section every six months.  Give it about a half hour to drip dry before plugging it back in.

Archived