Vendmax - Emperor Deluxe

yaseida

dont buy it

like someone else suggested, beaver has mutiple currencies available and so that will be your best bet

Hello Orsd, thanks for replying. By the way, any reason why i shouldn’t go for Vendmax? . I emailed beaver sales team yesterday,  still waiting for their reply on whether they can support Malaysia coin and shipment.

ive heard bad things about them quality wise

any thought about oak or AA ? I really need to decide the best value for money product to purchase as i'm staying in Asia here and if anything screw up with the machine the shipment cost and other charges would kill me and the business!!!

oak, eagle, aa global, northwestern. and beaver are all solid, from what i heard

parts are available, and if you need any, i might be able to buy them and ship them to you.

that is so kind of you, thank you . I'm still waiting for reply from aok,beaver & aaglobal about if they can support my country coin.

• 1 month later...

Yaseida, I have over 100 vendmax machines and I regret buying any and all of them. I find that I occassionally get coin jams, the machines will start giving away free money when they have over $40 in them, and it impossible to get parts. I emailed the company about getting parts last year and haven't got a response back. I think they might be out of business.

Yaseida, I have over 100 vendmax machines and I regret buying any and all of them. I find that I occassionally get coin jams, the machines will start giving away free money when they have over $40 in them, and it impossible to get parts. I emailed the company about getting parts last year and haven't got a response back. I think they might be out of business.

Sorry to hear what happened to you and thank you for sharing . I'm in touch with Beaver currently since they can support my current coin and their sales person is good . I plan to purchase few RB16 from them , any sharing about the machine ?.

Archived