Does anybody know about the Twister?

jwhutt

I came across a new machine that a company called Entervending is selling called the Twister.

Here is the link to their forum page: http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/16942-our-newest-bulk-vending-machine-the-twister/

Has anybody heard of them or the machine?  It seem kinda cool and the price doesn't seem too high ($450 on their site). I was wondering what are the thoughts on it.

Thanks,

Looks nice seems to be a good way to move bouncy balls. Only problem is I'm not looking for new ways to sell the most expensive product to have shipped to me. But the machine is good looking and I may try one when I catch free freight at a trade show.

Luckily I am close enough to drive to a supplier however the machine is personally a little to big for me. I can see it being a good money maker and I think the price is definitely right (not some ridiculous out there price of 1200 or so) but I have a hard enough time where I live finding places for racks or candy machines. But could be a great money maker in the right space. And if you can drive and pick up bouncy balls thats about 4 cent a bouncy ball from AA. So 50 cent vend equals great profit :) 

I have also bought a coin mech from them before and was impressed with their service. They followed up and got it out promptly. 

Slightly different version of this machine showed up at some of my locations over a year ago.

Most are now gone.

I know that doesn't necessarily reflect on the machine...but, I'd rather have a rack for the cost of that one 27mm dispenser.

It didn't seem to grab any more attention than a typical bulk machine when I was around them.

Having said that, I would entertain buying a used one should one come on the market for the right price.

But I wouldn't touch it at $450.

you can use central transport to have it shipped. they have a flat rate pallet program upto 3000 pounds so for around 125-200 depending on where you are in the country you can have a full pallet of bb shipped. 

Holy Crap!

That's not a bad price at all....may be something to keep in mind when ordering larger equipment too.

you can use central transport to have it shipped. they have a flat rate pallet program upto 3000 pounds so for around 125-200 depending on where you are in the country you can have a full pallet of bb shipped.

But that's a lot of balls to sell through. We go to Orlando a couple times a year and load down at play time before we leave.

Have you tried this out already?

Will they ship equipment for the same price?

I've seen videos of this machine in action. Personally I think it would be very confusing to children. If the kid doesn't understand how to get the ball out, their purchase just gets stuck inside till the next person comes along and figures it out. Not a horrible price but unsure how profitable they would be!

Have you tried this out already?

I use the ct pallet program but I have never ordered a full pallet of bouncy balls.

15 cases was the most I have ordered.

Will they ship equipment for the same price?

You can ship anything you want with ct pallet as long as it is palleted and under 3000 pounds.

You have to have an account with them and it is b2b and both locations need a dock or forklift.

Archived