Monthly Revenues

Handy Candy Vending

I have an account close to home that grosses around $20/month. There is a Northwestern hi-5,Northwestern triple play and a Brand 4 column sticker machine there. Couple questions here. What is a decent revenue to consider before pulling machines? Should I pull them all? Should I give some time?

I have an account close to home that grosses around $20/month. There is a Northwestern hi-5,Northwestern triple play and a Brand 4 column sticker machine there. Couple questions here. What is a decent revenue to consider before pulling machines? Should I pull them all? Should I give some time?

If all the machines are yours I'd pull them Maybe leave the triple.

How long have you had this location?  If say, 4 months or more of $20 consistently, something is wrong.  Either you're selling the wrong products or it's just simply a bad location.

$20 a month for all of those machines is really terrible, sorry!  If all are yours, you should investigate which machine(s) are making the most of that $20 and focus on those machines.  For example, if you're doing well on the stickers, but not candy and toys, keep the sticker machine there and put some more intriguing sticker/tattoo selections in there to get sales up.  Not every location can support that many mechs, so maybe do some investigating and keep the best machine there.  Good luck!

Definitely pull all the equipment and as hav said maybe leave the triple. If the toys are the only thing selling pull everything and put in a double with toys and thats it.

Archived