Pipe Stands

davco1

;

Who has the best deal on pipe stands?

If you buy in quantity, metalcraft was best for me. I bought a pallet of 100, unit cost was $15ea. You have to deal with shipping FOB Florida but even w/ shipping its $20+ less per stand than quill. Its not a pipe stand but it works well and takes less floor space. Check with them on smaller qty. Im not sure if Im allowed to post url link but put it all together its metalcraft industries net.

You can post a link. In fact Metalcraft has been discussed here in depth.

A "violation" only results if you you post an unauthorized link to a website you own with the intent to garner sales. Unless you work for, or own Metalcraft Industries, a link is fine.

If you have a supplier you get most of your product from, try them for stands.

What you save in shipping by combining your product order with an order for a good quantity of stands may make going through your primary supplier a better deal.

They might be able to pop all that stuff on a pallet or pallets and get you some decent freight charges.

It's worked for me in the past.

And another thing: When comparing prices from one supplier to another, make sure you are factoring shipping costs.

You may find a huge difference in shipping cost from one supplier over another.

Sometimes it's better paying more per stand through one supplier over saving a few dollars per stand through another supplier if the one charging more per stand can offer a better price on packaging/shipping.

For example would you rather pay $3 more per stand over 30 stands and pay $125 shipping or save $3 per stand when ordering 30, but pay $240 for shipping?

These are not actual figures, just tossing out an example.

Archived