Selling price

kdub3821

If I sell my route what should the price be? I have 17 u turns. 8 eliminators 8 u turns. All located and filled with candy, toys, and gum.

Depends on what kinds of locations you have them in.  Some of the locations might not add much of a premium, some are worth more than the machine, so it's hard to say.  The 8 select machines usually sell around $75-100 each and the 4 select around $50, so around $1000-1200 for the machines, and since I don't know the quality of the locations, I'd say $43 per location (Kickstart price).

Around $1800-2000, could get more though from those passive income junkies! ;D

Most of the time your better off selling your machines individually unless your really good at streatching the truth of how much you can make at vending with uturns.  It is hard to find someone who is willing to pay what a route is worth. I see them on craigslist in my area on there for months.

I'm getting 250 to 300 steady for a year now with the locations I have.

Since 4 times 300 equals 1200, I would probably sell off the machines one by one pulling them off the route as you sell them with the worst location being the first one to pull. List all the machines as one price like $2000 for all machines or $125 per machine. Should be able to get $125 per machine.

I have 24 of the terminators (8-head) machines on location.  I paid $3,000 for them.  However, there were several of them in bad locations as far as not making much money at all.  I have moved several of them around and my very minimum is $20.00 if it's not making that I move them.  Right now I average $624.00 a month.  That's nearly 7,500 a year.  I can guarantee I could not get that much if I were to sell them on location

I'm getting 250 to 300 steady for a year now with the locations I have.

Your original post says 8 terminators and 8 utu

Your original post says 8 terminators and 8 uturns.  Thats only 16 machines, but right before you say that, you say you have 17 machines on location.  Which is it?

Is that figure a monthly figure for all your locations?

Archived