2" Top Shot from Cardinal?

shepherdsflock

The rubber band guns look like a way to get kicked out of locations fast to me. Kid shoots them and either miss his brother and hits a woman or leaves the rubber bands all over!

The rubber band guns look like a way to get kicked out of locations fast to me. Kid shoots them and either miss his brother and hits a woman or leaves the rubber bands all over!

I hadn't thought about that, I'm glad you mentioned it! Yes, I could see how that would be a complaint (and possible kick-out) waiting to happen!

Been selling their zip bands lights out. Glad I ordered a ton of cases of them because they are sold out.

Based on the comments I've seen on here about zip bands, I thought they'd sell like crazy; but the've sold only marginally better than the other 2 " stuff I've tried. The funny thing is, they seem to sell just as well at $1 as 75 cents.

Based on the comments I've seen on here about zip bands, I thought they'd sell like crazy; but the've sold only marginally better than the other 2 " stuff I've tried. The funny thing is, they seem to sell just as well at $1 as 75 cents.

Archived