NFB Vendors

VendingExperts

I want to have some really nice polos made with the NFB outreach program logo on them. However, the minimum order is 12, I personally don't need 12 polos, maybe 2.

I was wondering would anyone else be intersted in a NFB polo and what size?

Not sure, I've looked at multiple places.

Nothing in stone, a Nike polo, solid color, with NFB outreach program logo.

I just don't want to order 12 shirts just so I can have my own and get stuck with 10 extra polos.

Don't know if you are authorized to do it if you are using the NFB info/logo.

If you know all is good and clear for you to do what you plan, consider custom ink.

I have never used custom ink personally, but know others who have.

They have all been satisfied with the results and you have no minimum to order.

I contacted NFB about obtaining a polo from them, and they don't have any to distribute.

I then asked if she could send me the logo so I could make a polo of my own, she sent me a file with the NFB logo with the words "vending outreach program" under it.

Custom ink is one of the places that I am considering, however, their polos with no minimum order are knit and a "cheap" brand. They offer Nike polos that are really nice, but those require a minimum order of 6. But they get cheaper the more you order.

I can't recommend custom ink either. I used them for the TVF shirts we recently offered in our store. They came to me stained and the silk screening was weak and misaligned. I ended up refunding everyone's money (sorry everyone) and I'm still trying to get credit for them. It was a costly mistake for me. Next time, I'm going to go with a local silk screener.

Custom ink is costly. Our best results and price come when we buy shirts local at a dept store and have a local shop stitch them. That way you get the shirts you want.

I can't recommend custom ink either. I used them for the TVF shirts we recently offered in our store. They came to me stained and the silk screening was weak and misaligned. I ended up refunding everyone's money (sorry everyone) and I'm still trying to get credit for them. It was a costly mistake for me. Next time, I'm going to go with a local silk screener.

Thanks for sharing that info guys.

It's very different from what I've heard from others who have used custom ink.

But, it's good to know your experiences, too.

I personally have used custom ink and they turned out great! I ended up ordering an extra 2, one for my brothers to share when u have to load and drop off 125 pound racks at locations and one for my girlfriend when she helps me service my route sometime. And no complaints. Only think I wish is that they were stitched. Eventually I think I will do what have don't suggested and buy a nice polo and and take it to an embroidery shop locally and see what they can do.

I was just looking at buying some yesterday from vistaprints and they have no minimum order.

Interesting.

Never would have considered Vistaprint...I have used them for cards and inkpads and have been happy with them.

Interesting.

Never would have considered Vistaprint...I have used them for cards and inkpads and have been happy with them.

Look through groupon they often have a deal 80.00 worth of product for 17.00. Some times you may have to check other cities

Archived