What is the cheapest way to get stands?

entrepreneur90

OK I think I've got a good connection to a dealer who sells used Oak Vistas (singles) but he doesn't sell the stands with them. He says the shipping costs with those is ridiculous. Where do any of you ind is the cheapest place to buy stands for your machines? Do you just go to a local fab shop and buy them that way? (I guess then you wouldn't have to worry about shipping costs).

OK I think I've got a good connection to a dealer who sells used Oak Vistas (singles) but he doesn't sell the stands with them. He says the shipping costs with those is ridiculous. Where do any of you ind is the cheapest place to buy stands for your machines? Do you just go to a local fab shop and buy them that way? (I guess then you wouldn't have to worry about shipping costs).

What's the price on the oaks?

havending,

Shepherdsflock told me about CoinOpman. He's selling them for $35 each but I should be getting a discount because I'm a business and I'm in the commercial district.

Where do you recommend I buy the stands from for these?

I would check with l and j or AA global

Wish I was closer to you LandJGroup. I also need stands. I've been buying a few from Quill because of the free shipping.

It's only 8 hours come to Alabama buy stands and visit.

Archived