What charity's do you use?

Ckane

I just switched from a large charity to a local pregnancy support charity and I've had much better luck landing locations. Go with a local charity if you can, people will be more familiar with the charity and more likely to want to help it.

You'll have to make your own stickers, but that's easy. I just use name tag stickers from Sam's Club and print them at home.

I use Federation of the Blind and they let you decide what you want to pay.  I pay 1.50 per month/ per sticker from them I use.  They give you a end of year statement every yearsaying what you've given since you joined their charity. .  I've given over 10k so far. I don't know about the charity though.  Probably 90% goes to administrative fees.  I'm not expanding charity.  Just maintainng what I have.  If I were to start over I'd find a local charity that would give most of the money to the charity.  So mething like battered women house or something.

Yep, local is the way to go. My charity doesn't even care what percentage I give. They're just thrilled I want to help them and get their name out in the community. Of course I don't skimp on the giving, they just said whatever I want to give is great.

Archived