Northwestern Triple Colors and Capsule Questions

flyerchic2000

I own a bar and want to buy a Northwestern Triple Machine to place in it for panned candy and earplugs. 

Questions #1

I see it comes in a multitude of colors but cannot find any pictures except for the red, all american, yellow, purple, silver/black.  Does anyone know where I can look at all the color combo options?

Questions #2

I want to sell earplugs in 1" capsules.  I have no problem capping them myself. I guess I would by the 1.1" capsule wheel with two panned candy wheels?  Also, what capsule works best in the Northwestern Triple Play?

Thanks!!!

Re: #1 - email sales@nwcorp.com and they'll get that information to you.  I emailed yesterday and Melanie got me a pricing list within a couple hours so they're very responsive.

Re: #2 - I believe you'll want the RJ wheel with insert.  But ask them, they're very helpful and can explain what parts will best meet your needs.

Re: #2 - I believe you'll want the RJ wheel with insert. But ask them, they're very helpful and can explain what parts will best meet your needs.

No that is for 27mm balls, RJ wheel with no insert is for 850 gum, you need to order a capsule wheel and brush off.

Re: #2 - I believe you'll want the RJ wheel with insert. But ask them, they're very helpful and can explain what parts will best meet your needs.

No that is for 27mm balls, RJ wheel with no insert is for 850 gum, you need to order a capsule wheel and brush off.

Thank you for the correction musser.

Archived