Just purchased my first location from Kickstart

mrsar66

Just purchased my first counter top snack machine location from kickstart. I am very excited to see how this works out. I have heard nothing but great things about this company and I hope I can work with them extensively as I build up my vending business.

I don't have snack machines so I can't vouch for the placement of those. Rob does a good job with candy locations so it should work out for you. He just got me the one I won from our birthday contest. He actually gave me an extra one they got while trying to get this one. Be sure a give us a review of how the snack location goes when you get it.

• 3 weeks later...

It sould come this week. Most of the time you should allow 2-3 weeks for a location. He is here in south west Florida and may be a day or so behind from tropical storm Fay last week. It went right over him when it came ashore I think.

It sould come this week. Most of the time you should allow 2-3 weeks for a location. He is here in south west Florida and may be a day or so behind from tropical storm Fay last week. It went right over him when it came ashore I think.

Are you Rob's lawyer Mr. Beerman?............;)

I can understand the situation rob must be in.

He told me one week and it has been almost 3, I guess I will just have to wait it out.

From what I have heard rob is a great guy, so I am sure I will get the location soon.

Scott,

It has been that long! My lord, you are right and I do apologize!

I'll be completely honest, our locating specialty lays more with the bulk candy machines.

Tell you what. Let me refund the snack machine location (maybe another service can help you faster!) and I'll throw in a free bulk location of your choice on the house!

Just shoot me an email and let me know what you want!

Regards,

Robert Patterson, President

http://www.kickstartlocations.com