Buzz Bite Forum.

AmuseStar Vending Co

Wow! I thought Beth was a real person, but also a definite shill for Buzz Bites for sure. If memory serves me Kyle, I think you actually defended Beth from the various bad postings! Not to get on your case buddy, but it shows how convincing a deceitful person (aka con artist) can be. I still follow the saying "Trust no one in vending and trust locators even less"!

Jax

P.S. Maybe we should post our own ad's in Craigs List warning people about Buzz Bites.  That would be a horse worth beating!

I am glad you clarified that Beth. I was unsure at who they are talking about.

As far as I am concerned, we are spending way too much energy and time talking about Buzz Bites gang. All of the points we wanted to make and post are out there for new comers and veterans alike to read and digest.

Actually Johnny, I disagree, I do agree that there is too much negative crap. But open honest discussion in any venue dealing with vending should always be welcome. How or why Gary came back to a forum that has posts that he is an impostor and a liar beats me. I would not, and I have thick skin but there are lines that should not be crossed with out proof to back them up.

What is wrong with you guys? Now Beth isn't real. What will you guys say next to try and stop us from growing. Come on guys, that isn't even a true statement

Gary, how did you become an administrator on Beths forum? Did you purchase it from her to use as a marketing tool?

Many Buzz Bite distributors on Beths forum have said that they were told that 8 to 10 vends a day per machine was the AVERAGE that existing distributors are getting and yet NO ONE who has bought a distributorship and posted on that forum has even come close. Are you now telling prospective distributors to expect between .5 and 1 vend per machine per day?

Beth started the forum for educational purposes and to make a community for others that sell the product. We asked her if we can merge it with Mad Dog, not for promotional purposes more to keep in touch and see what we can do to keep improving.

For those that have never tried a Buzz Bite but are bashing the product, how about trying a sample. We are willing to send free samples to members here. We will have to keep it to a few per day though. They really work, I eat one every morning instead of a cup of coffee.

I can send it to Canada but so far Canada won't let us sell the Buzz Bites Up there it has to go through there red tape. I will send a sample of Buzz Bites and our Foosh energy mints too, the mints are already approved.

Pm me your address.

Gary, I have accepted your offer of samples and sent you a PM with shipping info.

It's the caffeine, I did not understand Mountain Dew commercials until I found out in the US it contains caffeine.

Beth started the forum for educational purposes and to make a community for others that sell the product. We asked her if we can merge it with Mad Dog, not for promotional purposes more to keep in touch and see what we can do to keep improving.

It is always dangerous to ascribe motives to other people, but with that being said, logically if all you wanted to do was keep in touch and research opinions, then there was no need to buy Beths forum, you could do it for free. It seems like you must want to exert some level of control over content.

We didn't buy Beth's forum. She wanted us to attach it to Mad Dog and have her be one of the administrators. We are following what Beth asked to keep it educational and supportive. As far as content I think any forum just like this one should control content. We have even caught ex employees and competition posting wrong information to throw people off.

Tstrong,

Your points about controlling content are valid. They have banned members who speak out against the product.

To everyone who is not liking our talk of BB, I will say this: Ignore. I think it is a good thing to have heated discussions about things. Debates are always good, and have been going on from day one (actually, our 1st post was a debate).

And SweetGypsy, I am very sorry you thought we were talking about you. In no way are you connected to this, unless you want to join in the talk.

I have tried Buzz Bites, I do not like them. Of course, I do not like chocolate at all. Most everyone I talk to say they taste very bad. Are the mints chocolate tasting Gary?

Kyle

It is mint chocolate , but there are a lot of people that really like the mint flavor. I think the mint really covers up any caffeine taste. The original is still our best seller but Mint is moving up fast. Soon we will have fruit flavors. Hopefully you will like one of them.