Scale rehab

mjacks

Here is a before and after pic of one of my scale refurbishments.  New decals, vinyl tile, key pad and powder coat.  Can't see it very well but the blue powder coat is a metallic with a coat of clear over it.  The metallic was a little pricey but it will pay for itself in a month and a half.

Before:

scale%20before-L.jpg

After:

scale%20after-L.jpg

Looks great. Did you get the laminate from lowes? What kind of location is it going in?

Probably Home Depot.  Just your run of the mill vinyl flooring tile.  Going back into a grocery store.  I am in the process of refurb all my scales a couple at a time.  I bought 2 new scales took them out and picked up the old ones.  Turn the old ones into new ones and repeat.

Cool man. I delivered my scale into a grocery store and it isn't doing anything. I am going to try it in another super market in a couple weeks.

What are the demographics?  Really needs to be lower income areas where folks don't have scales at home.

Yea it is a rural lower income mountain community. It is a large supermarket and my bulk, crane, and kiddie rides do awesome. I'm going to try it in a large Indian supermarket and see how it goes. Anything above $4.00/month is an improvement!

Archived