I am still around and kicking!

RJT

I know I haven’t been around in a while but wanted to let everyone know I am still around and kicking. I have been pretty busy with the consulting and vending company but hope to start back doing some posting as time permits.

I hope everyone is doing well and making lots of money.

I know I haven’t been around in a while but wanted to let everyone know I am still around and kicking. I have been pretty busy with the consulting and vending company but hope to start back doing some posting as time permits.

Good to hear from you, hope to see more of you around here.

Hey Robert - one of your disciples here and doing great.  We've had a number of people inquiring about your book lately - can you make that thing easier to find?

Hey Robert - one of your disciples here and doing great.  We've had a number of people inquiring about your book lately - can you make that thing easier to find?

Link is in my sig line but I will see about another option through the forum. Thanks!!!

I see the free link in your signature to a paid eBay listing. I see the free ad in our classifieds linking to a paid eBay listing but I still see no desire to help support this forum by offering your book for sale in our download area. :(

Welcome back anyway and good luck with the book sales.

hey RJT. I'm new in the forum. came across it while researching information on starting a vending business. I heard great things about you and your book and was looking for more info. You seem like a reputable person to model myself after. Vending is something I've considered in the past and I keep revisiting it. just seems like a calling.

I am currently in Retail Management so I'm already good with numbers and profits. Just need a little guidance. I've seen a lot of starter materials on Ebay, just not sure which ones to persue. Any help would be appreciated.

- Vincent.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Archived