Anyone have a Seaga RS 900?

kvan503

Has anyone had a problem with the machine or dislike the machine for any reasons?

I am looking at purchasing this machine, but the guy selling it doesn't know anything about it so I have no idea how to program the prices. Lastly, does anyone know where I can find an owner's manual?

Please, please, please don't waste/spend your money on any imported combo machines.  They are near impossible to get parts and tech support for.  You will be very unhappy when it breaks and you can't get it fixed quickly or perhaps at all.  The fact that Seaga doesn't even have a manual for this machine on their website (not that their manuals are anything to brag about anyway) should be a giant red flag for you.  There are always lots of these type combo machines for sale at varying prices depending on how desperate the original buyer is at trying to get their original "investment" back after buying them from some misrepresented website or a business opportunity show. 

If you want to get into vending, read as much as you can in this forum where many people have wanted to break into the business as you do, and we have helped them understand the pitfalls of the business.  The best way to start is with used single price can soda machines in small to medium size blue collar accounts.  After you are comfortable with single price machines, you can decide if you want to branch out into multi-price soda machines or even snack machines.  You will always be better off with single purpose machines as they will give you a much better return on your investment. 

Please allow us to help you evaluate any machines, locations or routes you might be considering so that we can help you avoid wasting your money.  We are all here to help you.  Good luck.

Archived