Member Map

CajunCandy

I clicked on it and OOOPS Your Not Allowed!

What gives?

Special members only?

I pay my taxes! I give to the needed!

I've never been sent to prison!

:huh:? :huh:? :huh:? :huh:? :huh:? :huh:? :huh:? :huh:? :huh:???

Don't worry about it Cajun - all the gendarmes have their own tv show now so they don't have time anymore to chase you  ;D  

..........You could probably ditch the ankle bracelet too

Don't worry about it Cajun - all the gendarmes have their own tv show now so they don't have time anymore to chase you  ;D

..........You could probably ditch the ankle bracelet too

Alright moondog I was chasing the family pine tree come to find out I got relatives out there in the hills. Small pine cones is all I can say, they don't have to fall to far to hit the ground.

Quite interesting to see who is related to who.

Alright moondog I was chasing the family pine tree come to find out I got relatives out there in the hills. Small pine cones is all I can say, they don't have to fall to far to hit the ground.

Quite interesting to see who is related to who.

Mike,

We've got redwoods out here that make those swamp cypress you got look like weeds  ;D

........ small. puny weeds

Mike,

We've got redwoods out here that make those swamp cypress you got look like weeds  ;D

........ small. puny weeds

LOL!

Archived