Crane business, good or bad, growing?

vending4528

I see posts where members are saying that video games are a dead business, due to smartphones, what about cranes?  Are cranes still a viable business?  Good and bad of cranes?  On average How long does a crane machine last before it has to be replaced?  What is the average cost of a crane, pirate chest, toy taxi etc.

How long does a Pac-Man game from 1980 last? 1day-35 years.

How long does a original Oak machine from 1950s last? 1day to 60 years

So basically good machines last forever with minimal maintenance

Cranes are very good still. There were a lot better back in the day but still a great option. If you offer them it will give you an edge over other operators that won't offer them. A crane is a unit that locations want and are very willing to let you have. We run toy taxi and metal cabinet textile units. Never had an issue with either beyond basic repair. We use a great source for used units

Plush costs have always been a challenge. It is very hard to get a good piece at a price that lets you have a proper win ratio. Another huge issue is size and weight as suppliers try to save cost plush is getting smaller and lighter which means you must reset your cranes. I have cancelled a couple of really large orders because friends that got the same stuff I was ordering warned me on size and weight issues. Constantly changing crane settings is pretty expensive. So sometimes it actually pays to pay a little more $ for consistancy.

Nothing is as simple as it first appears.

havending, can you PM me your source for cranes? I'm looking to buy some used cranes.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

i might have some used cranes you can buy.. expanding with more merchandisers and im just gonna get rid of some of these cranes..

pm me if interested

Archived