Best loom ?

havending

I have been getting the loom bands from cardinal mostly because they were the first to have them ready to ship. In fact as far as I know vending products are shipped by sea but Myra mentioned to me that loom was flown in and they have more shipments coming. Looking at the web site it looked as the cardinal loom was one complete band. But I was wrong it's really separate bands loomed together as the kids would complete with clips. Looks as there are being hand made. There are other loom being sold for vending that are kits and they may also be great but there is value in selling compete bracelets great dollar item. Cardinal has been hitting on the head lately. Finger lights are great as well as bling teeth and bling teeth are about 15 bucks cheaper than other suppliers. Jelly fingers sold a few heads out in four weeks.

Bling teeth do great for me they are a hit pretty much any where I put them and Cardinal does have the best price on them. The loom bracelets have been huge I have machines that I can't keep full due to the high demand another good item in 1" is Squishy Balls from Big Apple.

What is cardinals price on bling teeth? What is A & A price on bling teeth?

Cardinal is. 34. AA sells it as a dollar vend so I think it's around. 62 best I remember.

Cardinal is. 34. AA sells it as a dollar vend so I think it's around. 62 best I remember.

I could be a little off on the. AA price but it's very close

Bling teeth do great for me they are a hit pretty much any where I put them and Cardinal does have the best price on them. The loom bracelets have been huge I have machines that I can't keep full due to the high demand another good item in 1" is Squishy Balls from Big Apple.

Ya it's nice to service a 30 inch 1.00 head that's sold out with 13% cog

Archived