Bullitt Car Chase 1968

CajunCandy

THE GREATEST CAR CHASE SCENE EVER>>>>>>>>>>>

No animitronics, No computer enhanced special effects

just two badass cars and a bunch of cameras and the coolest dude to ever be in a movie

by the way, Mcqueen drives the whole scene no stunt guys.

Back before VCRs my best friend and I stayed up one friday night for a midnight movie and recorded the sound of the chase on a cheap cassette player.......still have it

My best friend and I once drove an hour and a half each way just to test drive a Hemi Superbird that was for sale. There was no way we could afford it, but we knew we would never have the chance to drive a Hemi Superbird again. This was in the late seventies and if memory serves me correctly the guy only wanted $4500 for it.

My best friend and I once drove an hour and a half each way just to test drive a Hemi Superbird that was for sale. There was no way we could afford it, but we knew we would never have the chance to drive a Hemi Superbird again. This was in the late seventies and if memory serves me correctly the guy only wanted $4500 for it.

but in the late seventies we were only making $5 an hour and I had more fun money than I knew what to do with....LOL

I had a chance around 75 or 76 a guy was selling a cherry red chevy impala 409 all original for $3500

Makes me cry when I think about it

Archived