Chicken parts

mjacks

All the renewed chicken discussion reminded me that I need to pull out my dead AAC machine and try and getting it working again.  Found the problem and now I need to get a part.  Anyone know how to get parts?  I called Parsal and left a message but no call backs yet.  Just wondering if anyone has a better way.

What I need is the metal piece that attaches to the rotating floor and locks onto the motor shaft.  The set screws broke off when I tried to loosen them when I was taking things apart.

All the renewed chicken discussion reminded me that I need to pull out my dead AAC machine and try and getting it working again.  Found the problem and now I need to get a part.  Anyone know how to get parts?  I called Parsal and left a message but no call backs yet.  Just wondering if anyone has a better way.

What I need is the metal piece that attaches to the rotating floor and locks onto the motor shaft.  The set screws broke off when I tried to loosen them when I was taking things apart.

They almost always break. You need to drill them out and re-tap them a size or 2 bigger or will happen again when using thread lock. I've got it down to a 30-40 minute job. I done 4 or 5 so far. I use a #10-24 1/2" bolt. Hopefully they change this at the factory going forward along with the way the wheels are bolted on. Needs to be bolts with fender washers and a lock washer or a nylon locking nut.

All the renewed chicken discussion reminded me that I need to pull out my dead AAC machine and try and getting it working again. Found the problem and now I need to get a part. Anyone know how to get parts? I called Parsal and left a message but no call backs yet. Just wondering if anyone has a better way.

What I need is the metal piece that attaches to the rotating floor and locks onto the motor shaft. The set screws broke off when I tried to loosen them when I was taking things apart.

The easy fix that we did was to drill a new hole in the round spindle and use a die to re thread the hole for a larger screw. I think the screw used to hold the spindle tight on the motor was too small and over time worked lose so that the you could move the turn table with your hand freely. We only had that issue with a couple machines but we performed the fix on all of them and no issues since. We also did not use lock tight so we could re tighten if we ever needed to. Hope this helps it will save you time and money.

Lol manior beat me to it. Hope the fix helps you

Archived