NAMA Certification

sruments

It's very important from the standpoint that you want a machine that will be professional, UL listed, uses industry standard coinage, adheres to sanitary standards, has industry standard technology in it such as DEX reporting or MDB communications.

You will find these standards met in any US manufactured machine, not US imported.  Imported machine manufacturers are the ones that don't give a damn how the machine is built or what coinage it uses.  They throw those things together as fast as they can and move on to their next contract manufacturing item, never to care what happens to what they just built.

If you read the forum regularly and go through past threads you will constantly find the same brands of machines mentioned that you should use.  Those brands are Dixie Narco, Royal, Vendo, Automatic Products, National, Crane, AMS, and USI.  These machine manufacturers all adhere to the NAMA standards as they were all involved in creating said standards. 

You do not want to mess with Seaga machines.  They are poorly made with imported parts and poorly supported with expensive parts (when they're available) and virtually non-existent tech support.  You can't even get a wiring diagram from them for any machine they have sold.

USI is NAMA certified, as are all the manufacturers I previously mentioned.  I am curious who told you USI is not NAMA certified.

Are you looking at buying new equipment?  Can I ask why?  Do you have a new account lined up and need machines for it?  Enlighten us if you would and perhaps we can guide you a little bit.

Archived