15 oz. Monster in a Vendo?

Should I be aware of any problems in vending 15oz. Monster drinks in a Vendo?  511/510/388

In appearance the cans seem to be of the same size as the 16oz, but that is with my arms extended all the way out.  At that distance, they look the same.  I cannot figure out why Monster has 15oz coffee drinks and 16oz energy? 

Merry Christmas!

Since there aren't any special shims for that product you should try it with the normal can shim and set the column to two deep and see if it works.  Make sure you put several cans in the column for testing.  If you do have trouble with the column jamming, you can try adding one or maybe even two plastic shims (1/8") that are normally used for bottles.  If you don't encounter any problems initially, it is more likely to happen if you have the weight of a lot of cans in the column, which you probably won't have with a specialty drink like that. 

That's what I figured.  I was just throwing it out there to see if anyone else is vending the 15oz coffee Monsters and having success or failure.  I assumed that it would probably work fine until I got a case of cans in there.  Well, I reckon I will have to go buy a case of 15oz Coffee Monsters and head to the R&D Dept. in the garage....in all it's frigidness.

Archived