50 cent 1"

Tbuford

I was running some machines a few days ago in a couple locations I'm sharing with Service Vending. I noticed they are starting to run at 50 cents the same stuff I'm running for .25.

Prior to this they had all their 1" at .50 but they were running the more expensive products. Now their running the cheaper 1" product but still charging .50. Maybe we'll all see a full scale swap to 1" for .50 soon. I'm hopeful, but don't think so.

2" went form .25 to .50 very easily and from .50 to .75 wasn't to bad for me, but that 1" price point move from .25 to .50 seems slower for the kids to accept.

I was running some machines a few days ago in a couple locations I'm sharing with Service Vending. I noticed they are starting to run at 50 cents the same stuff I'm running for .25.

Prior to this they had all their 1" at .50 but they were running the more expensive products. Now their running the cheaper 1" product but still charging .50. Maybe we'll all see a full scale swap to 1" for .50 soon. I'm hopeful, but don't think so.

2" went form .25 to .50 very easily and from .50 to .75 wasn't to bad for me, but that 1" price point move from .25 to .50 seems slower for the kids to accept.

They use lower cost stuff along with the higher cost items. You may have not seen the lower cost items. I don't recommend selling higher cost items in one inch heads because your right back at 30 %. At the rate you might as well sell cheaper stuff at a quarter. Do high perceived quarter items at .50. Keep in mind that service , NEN and others pay far less for their product.

My 1" is 100% converted to .50 and the machines are making more than ever. I don't know what area you are in but I thought .50 was pretty much everywhere.

Agree

I'm still at .25 for the 1" mix (I through in a couple ninjas and quishy Fish as jems) I can't see it selling for any higher.

but all the arenas in my area are at .50 for all 1" GB are still .25

Archived