Communication issues with locators

Quarter treats

I have called and emailed LRU several times and no response. I have called Ned several times and no response. Is it me?

What should I do, am I missing something? What do you do? Is there a locator worth calling? If so who and how?

I am in Florida and I have mint honor boxes and bulk machines.

Confused?

I have had an order outstanding for 3 weeks with no commumication, I understand they are taking a holiday but please give outstanding orders a heads up. I did not order through Vendiscuss as I have always had good service.

I sent another email just before login on the forum.

Hmm.. I've been replying to emails that goes to support@locatorsrus.biz and sending locations that my team found last week eventhough Amanda is not around. Unless i have missed your email.. Anyway, you can send your query back to me at admin@locatorsrus.biz for faster reply.

-Gale

I have called and emailed LRU several times and no response. I have called Ned several times and no response. Is it me?

What should I do, am I missing something? What do you do? Is there a locator worth calling? If so who and how?

I am in Florida and I have mint honor boxes and bulk machines.

Confused?

I know Ned was having email and phone issues lately, but think it is all straightened out now so you might want to try again

Hmm.. I've been replying to emails that goes to support@locatorsrus.biz and sending locations that my team found last week eventhough Amanda is not around.

Unless i have missed your email.. Anyway, you can send

your query back to me at admin@locatorsrus.biz for

faster reply.

Hi Gale, I place order on 9-14-13 got turned down been waiting for replacement since, this was placed through LRU directly, this was before Steve started the service, then I placed 1 order though Steve service on 11-13-13 I haven't received nothing yet.

-Gale

• 1 month later...

Time to bump this up! Have been trying to get the final two locations owed to me since FEB, 6th. No luck!!!

Recieved an email late Feb. From Gale nothing since then from her. My last two emails to her went unanswered. Sent a new email to support and Amanda emailed me back that she would look into it that day, still waiting!

I want to order additional locations but they cannot or will not fulfill the ones from January.

Time to bump this up! Have been trying to get the final two locations owed to me since FEB, 6th. No luck!!!

Recieved an email late Feb. From Gale nothing since then from her. My last two emails to her went unanswered. Sent a new email to support and Amanda emailed me back that she would look into it that day, still waiting!

I want to order additional locations but they cannot or will not fulfill the ones from January.

They've been slow for me here lately too. Could be something going on there with them. I'm not ready to sell them out yet but if more and more people are having the same issue as you then it won't be good for them. 

They have been slow with me too. I only ordered 2 locations to try them out. They found me a couple right away but I turned them down since I already had machines in there before and they were slow locations. So I emailed them and it took awhile for them to respond until about a week ago they found me a good Mexican restaurant. So I am only waiting for them to find one more location. I don't care how long they take if its another good location.

Finally got my last two locations. Seven weeks seems long for 6 locations.

Meh.  That's an average of 44-45 locations a year if you had a standing order with them.  Not exactly setting the world on fire but I wouldn't call it asleep at the wheel either.  What I like to do is track the money I spend on a locator as well as the net after expenses earned from those locations.  If it's a decent location whatsoever I always return my investment within three-four months.  Can't really complain about that.

If you paid an investment banker six $30 ONE TIME FEES in a seven week span and he made some investments for you, 2-3 ended up being complete flops, 2 are putting $10-15 in your pocket every month for the foreseeable future and one is very good, putting $30 in your pocket every month you'd be doing cart wheels.  What I just described is a 400% annual return on investment.  If a mutual fund did that they'd have to close their doors to new customers inside of a year!  This is what a good locator does routinely, but it's viewed as questionable customer service at best.   

Just a different perspective.  

Thanks Rick,

Great perspective! If my broker got me a 400% return I would sing his praise. Have you ever waited in a waiting room not knowing when your name will be called? It gets very frustrating, I believe that the lack of communication really is the issue. I am not sure why the communication is not better with locators in general? There seems to be a feeling of mistrust in the absence of dialog.

That being said what makes vending such a good investment is the quick return on capital. There is not to many investments that you can recoup your initial cash outlay in 3 or 4 months.

Thanks,

Frank

I hear ya, and believe me I'm not trying to let locators off the hook.  Historically speaking, you don't have to scroll very far down this locators forum to find some shady business practice and a few instances of people flat out closing the doors and keeping people's money.  It's not out of line to ask for a higher level of communication.

• 2 weeks later...

Shouldn't have...I had been in contact with them. Was given one location that had a machine and apparently didn't want more. I thought details like that were verified by the location company before passed on to us. After that, I asked for a replacement location since obviously that one hadn't been researched/screened at all, and then communication died. Lesson learned and got my money back, though.

Archived