Brand order

jayhawk22

Finally!  My latest Brand order arrived.  After an agonizing wait my 60 bags of Fossil Friends & 24 bags of City Mania arrived.  Squishland has been my best seller for years & I expect big things from Fossil Friends.  4 new Pizza Hut racks will have this in them when they get delivered Monday!

post-1797-0-90080000-1390580346_thumb.jpg

Brand does not do much on price. I paid $19 a bag & got 24 free live displays on this order. All my 1" caps are at $.50

They advertise 24 a bag in their VD feed. So you got 5,00 a bag off. Not a bad discount and it puts the product price in line where it should be. One inch round are smaller than acorn so the product is smaller. My only beef with brand is their service. On the phone they are very nice and helpful. But my last order was shipped from two locations that cost me money. And the sent part that was in stock then a week later I think they sent the other part. I never knew any was out of stock or I would say ship at once. I agree that the product looks good and should sell.

• 2 weeks later...

I just started putting out the Fossil Friends today.  Almost anything in that group of products does well (zoo, jungle, nino & dip).  I basically just have to swap out for the newest version every once in a while and it keeps selling well above average.  Quality of the product is high.  Only bad part is that it can be hard to get sometimes since Brand just doesn't stock enough to keep it on the shelves.

Archived