Soda & Snack Vending Machine choices

Billy121168

I am starting my own Snack and Soda vending machine business.Since times and technology has changed and money is being carried and used less and less.Would anybody recommend newer machines with built in card readers? I am looking to purchase machines that are all the same if possible and are easy to maintain.Any suggestions and/or tips would be great and appreciated. I am looking to start off with 5 to 10 machines so keep that in mind. 

I am starting my own Snack and Soda vending machine business.Since times and technology has changed and money is being carried and used less and less.Would anybody recommend newer machines with built in card readers? I am looking to purchase machines that are all the same if possible and are easy to maintain.Any suggestions and/or tips would be great and appreciated. I am looking to start off with 5 to 10 machines so keep that in mind. 

If I had unlimited funds and fewer brains I'd buy the AMS Outsider snack machines with the Royal Merlin IV series soda machines.  Add state of the art Mei recycler vaildators, Mei CF7000 coin mechs and USA tech CC readers - you're looking at 6k a pop shipped and installed.  You'd need some pretty sweet locations to justify such an initial expense.  In a perfect world, having the ability to choose specific models to maintain consistency is great but the real vending world doesn't work this way.  If you purchase existing locations you'll end up with a wide variety of equipment that often is not your favorite but will still make money.  If you choose to open new locations you'll probably find yourself with less than optimal accounts that will barely justify most used equipment.  As you look around you'll find that the best accounts are already taken

You can lease machines through firestone financial. I would go with newer drink machines but older refurbished snacks. A good snack is a crane national 147 ( 5 wide ) throw in a new control board from vendors exchange and some LED lights and save some cash. It is a little known fact Vendors does have a pile of "as is" snack machines...you just have to ask. There for guys that don't mind doing a little fixin themselves!

Buy a vendo from the 540 series and up, 10 select and start vending energy drinks, 24oz bottles and a few tins of Choke and Pepsi and shut your mouth about commissions!

Archived