Is there any one out there with over 1000 accounts?

jerrybrecko

Is there any one out there with over 1000 accounts? my biggest question is how do you send an employee too fill them up without getting lost?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I have come across 3 locations over the past month that have machines from large street operators. All three have not been serviced in over a year one location said it had been two years. Guess they lost track of them.

I have come across 3 locations over the past month that have machines from large street operators. All three have not been serviced in over a year one location said it had been two years. Guess they lost track of them.

That's interesting. I guess if u have that many what's losing a couple

I don't have 1k locations, but we are all human.

And even those with less than 1k stops on their route can lose track of a location sometimes.

Example:

I pulled a machine I was not expecting to pull while out servicing one day and (as is my goal) I found a new home for the pulled machine that very same afternoon.

I try not to bring home equipment...preferring to relocate anything I pull as I go on about my service-day.

Well, I don't know what happened, but I failed to enter the location change into my system.

I have 3 places where said info needed to be entered (a primary, a back-up, and a 2nd back-up) and I failed to enter the change on all three databases.

Several weeks go by and I find myself planning another stop at the OLD location.

Preparing for my workday, I suddenly remembered that I pulled the equipment from that old location and failed to record the info for my new stop.

Well, I had to think a looong time before I remembered where the heck I had relocated it to, but I finally did remember.

So, I entered the info and avoided an embarrassing stop at the wrong location.

I also avoided having a machine out there unattended.

That shows that a route of almost any size can sometimes have an overlooked stop.

I had not placed a machine but got a location when I had no machines with me. It was in an unusual place in this town and when I went back a week later to place it I could not find the business. So I did not forget the machine I forgot the whole business location. Been through the area twice since and still can't remember how I got there. Guess I am getting old. The key is like Sherlock made clear log it in right away.

Archived