Two inch capsule machines vs Flat machines

LandJGroup

I know a lot of you guys (region specific) have mixed views on which ones you prefer to run (especially in regards to flat machines). I think we can all agree that it's great to run both options when maximizing a rack type of account.

For my two inch caps have always just been Ok. Where is my flat has been pretty solid. Of course there is the accounts that don't sell flat and kill toys. I'm speaking for all of my machines as a whole.

For two inch I buy the "it" product and switch them out every cycle or two. Do any of you guys see this similar trend? For the ones that see better results with two inch compared to flat what are you selling or doing different? My two inch is at .75 and a buck.

Depends on the location for me. Generally flat does better in rural areas than cities and caps do better incities than the country. But thats just what I have found. I run both on all my racks because I dont want to miss a good product.

Depends on what you are looking for in solid sales. On flat if I get 15 plus a head in ok with it and 20 and up to me is a good one. Years back the flat trays had so many quarters you could barely lift it. Flat sales have taken a dive over time. Licensed flat is the worse ESP from AA never had luck with it. Years back licensed was on fire. I normally use a 3 over 5 set .75 or 1.00 on top and .50 on bottom. We like to stay on the hot items as well. Example we sold completely out of looms and nearly every rack in January the couple I hit this month you can see a slow down. Zippers are sitting in boxers the slowed way down we are going to egg those. So on two inch we rotate a lot of product but on one inch we can run same stuff over and over and never really slows. If you asked what I'd rather sell its one inch. We even do some all one inch racks.

Depends on what you are looking for in solid sales. On flat if I get 15 plus a head in ok with it and 20 and up to me is a good one. Years back the flat trays had so many quarters you could barely lift it. Flat sales have taken a dive over time. Licensed flat is the worse ESP from AA never had luck with it. Years back licensed was on fire. I normally use a 3 over 5 set .75 or 1.00 on top and .50 on bottom. We like to stay on the hot items as well. Example we sold completely out of looms and nearly every rack in January the couple I hit this month you can see a slow down. Zippers are sitting in boxers the slowed way down we are going to egg those. So on two inch we rotate a lot of product but on one inch we can run same stuff over and over and never really slows. If you asked what I'd rather sell its one inch. We even do some all one inch racks.

That's funny my looms have been ok. My zip bands killed it. Still run them at a buck in a few locations and they half way empty in four weeks. I agree with the one inch. I started doing flat heavy in 04 and yes the full trays were very nice. The days of that are few and far between. Like you said 20 dollar a head on flat is good. Fortunately most of my accounts that are flat are at that Mark.

Archived