Rowe 4900 validator conversion

Robcamaro

To put a Mars 110V validator in the machine you will need to put in an MDB conversion kit, a long harness and mount the validator with a new bracket.  This kit can sometimes cause slow payouts of change. 

You can also put a Coinco Mag50B in it with a Coinco 9340L coin mech conversion, a harness and a mounting bracket. 

Lastly, you can put an aftermarket logic board in which will change the machine to all MDB but then you must put in a new coin mech, Mars or Coinco validator, harness and bracket.

I can provide the parts for whichever direction you want to go.  Just send me a PM.

To put a Mars 110V validator in the machine you will need to put in an MDB conversion kit, a long harness and mount the validator with a new bracket.  This kit can sometimes cause slow payouts of change. 

You can also put a Coinco Mag50B in it with a Coinco 9340L coin mech conversion, a harness and a mounting bracket. 

Lastly, you can put an aftermarket logic board in which will change the machine to all MDB but then you must put in a new coin mech, Mars or Coinco validator, harness and bracket.

I can provide the parts for whichever direction you want to go.  Just send me a PM.

So the first option is just a harness and mount?

The first option is a conversion kit (doesn't have to be MDB) that allows a Mars validator to interface to the machine.  This includes the harness and mounting bracket.  It would cost about $220 plus the required 110V Mars validator.  If you want to put a 24V Mars in it then you have to put an MDB conversion kit on at a slightly higher cost.

The first option is a conversion kit (doesn't have to be MDB) that allows a Mars validator to interface to the machine.  This includes the harness and mounting bracket.  It would cost about $220 plus the required 110V Mars validator.  If you want to put a 24V Mars in it then you have to put an MDB conversion kit on at a slightly higher cost.

Thanks. I sent you a PM.

Archived