Tubular Keys

Does anyone have a website that sells replacement tubular keys?  I am looking for a DN26.

I was also wondering if anyone has a link to a video on replacing the barrel lock itself?  It is on a Univendor to be more specific.

Thanks

Replacing locks in the T-handle is one of the easiest things you can do.  You only need to put the key in, turn it to the open position and then push the spring bolt visible through the hole in the side of the T-handle down with a car key or a screwdriver and then pull the lock out.  If you don't have the key and the T-handle is open then just push the spring bolt down and work the lock out with a small screwdriver through that hole.

If the machine is locked with the DN26 key, I must say I'm not familiar with that number.  Is it perhaps a DNG26 as there were several different numbers of locks that Dixie Narco included with their machines when they were shipped.  If no one here has the key I can probably get one for you from DN. 

I also have new locks and keys if you would like to get a replacement for one or all of your machines and have them keyed alike.  You can PM me if you need any locks.

Thanks for the reply, I will try to get the old lock out.  I have some extra locks that are keyed alike so I will probably go that route.  I wasn't sure how to get it out of there.

Thanks again.

Archived