Bill Validator for Royal Vending RVCD448-8

Hello all, recently bought a vending business and have a steep learning curve. One of the machines that was acquired in the purchase is a Royal Vending drink machine, model number is RVCD448-8. This unit did not come with a bill validator, however I'd really like to install one. But in doing some research, I don't see any bill validator units that say they'll fit this particular machine. Anyone have experience with this and can point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

-Karl J.

Hi Karl, welcome to the forum.  You will find tons of valuable information here along with many members ranging from low experience to those with many years under their belts.  The help you will receive here will greatly diminish your learning curve.

Tell us a little bit about the business you purchased and how long you've been running it, if you don't mind.

The Royal RV448 should be a single price machine and they were produced with a validator cutout on the door, so this is very easy to install a bill validator in.  I can help you with this as I stock all the parts you would need.  You will need to know the model number of the coin mech in your machine so the proper harness to the validator can be supplied.  If you would like to PM me I can give you pricing information for this. 

Again, welcome to the forum and try to spend some time reading the volumes of past postings here to familiarize yourself with the industry.

Thanks for the welcome and the reply. I'm excited to be here. The couple that we bought the business from have been extremely helpful as well. The business isn't very big at all, just a few locations in the area. I just started this not even a month ago, no previous experience. I do have some business experience and know how to crunch numbers and what's viable and what's not, so I have at least that going for me. ;D

I'll send you a PM shortly. I work third shift, so my moonlighting is during the daylight...lol. Thanks again for the reply and welcome!

Archived