Self-assembly of snack machine.

KOM9K

Hello, I'm from Russia, so sorry for my English, and if I wrote the wrong topic. 

To assemble snack machine. I would like to know its components (mechanical part), and that's what connects. 

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I'm from Russia, so sorry for my English, and if I wrote the wrong topic. 
To assemble snack machine. I would like to know its components (mechanical part), and that's what connects. 
Thanks in advance.

Which machine in particular are you trying to assemble?  There are many snack machine manuals online that you can download with exploded images of most of the working parts.

Thanks in advance.

I think moondog has a great response to your question. If you are trying some kind of do-it-yourself project to rebuild a machine or a custom project a exploded view of any snack machine ought to provide with a good idea of what you need. From there, if you have questions or need help sourcing parts and components we are more than happy to try to help you out.

Archived