Brand Vending Products

West Coast Vend LLC

one draw back from brand is that they are a smaller company so the shipping rates that they get from ups etc is is not as good as say from A&A or Cardinal because this is based on volume.  I have also caught brand making profit on freight which is a NONO for me.  The only good product they have is the maina stuff.  I rather order from a company with a greater choice of good items so that i may order by the pallet. Freight cost lower greatly over when doing it that way.  Then i also get the price breaks.

I'm trying to move in this direction.

You need to move to 1.00 on the water yo yo NOW.  Fright in those will kill you at .50.  Not to mention your missing out on great profit.

Thanks!  I'm all over that, and that is something that I can and will be doing immediately.  My next purchases will be for water YoYos and they will all be going for $1.00.  I have several $1 mechs for my 2" machines and I was kinda holding out on using them until I had a winner 2" product.  I was considering a fancy mix of 49mm super balls or maybe the mini-malz in the keychain tins.  But I'm thinking the yoyos are the ones I'll be going with.

Im doing the .75 mini malz for 1.00 i havent serviced it yet but i expect great things because the locations that i put it in are the same locations that blew out the mini malz figure alone at .50 so i feel good there.I havent ordered for blu bar in a while. i normaly do a order at the show with them.  The blinkie ring does really well from blue.