Brand Vending Products

West Coast Vend LLC

During my visit to the AMOA show this past week I met a salesperson from Brand Vending Products. Has anyone from the forums used them before? They have a location in Columbus, Ohio and their headquarters is in Scottsdale, AZ. They sell capsule toys as well as flat vend products like stickers and tattoos. They also sell Northwestern and Beaver bulk vending & sticker/tattoo machines.

I couple of items that I was interested in were their 1" round capsules called Zoo Mania and Sea Mania. Since I do so well with Blockheads and Monkey'in around, I am going to try these cute little soft rubber toys.

Their prices are as good as A&A on these 1" caps. If you buy 11 bags of 250 you get one bag free which brings the price down to .064 per cap.

Here's the link to their web site: http://www.brandvendingproducts.com/?p=catalog&a=catalog_display&category=bulk&subcat=one

If you have used them before, please let me know what you think.

Gary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I've purchased from Brand and would recommend them from my experience. They certainly impressed me with their knowledge of the business and high quality of their products. Super friendly and very helpful people to do business with.

I have been buying from Brand Vending the last few months. Zoo & Sea Mania are the best selling products I have ever sold. They are in such high demand that, I have to order my needs one month in advance, in order to get these products.

One thing I didn't like about these products is their blister display cards. They do not seat right in the canisters.  You can't tape them in place so they keep falling over once the product sells down a little.

With the help of my photographer friend, we put together new flat displays that are working great for me. They are 4" x 6" size so I go to CVS drugs and make copies and photo prints.

Gary

• 10 months later...

Zoomanie 1-2, and Sea mania prints. Does anyone here have them? I ordered some of these  a few days ago and was told she would e-mail them to me but have never got them. I wasn't impressed with there friendliness thats for sure :( Kinda rude when I asked about visiting the Marion OH. Warehouse.

I have prints that I have designed for Zoo, Sea, Sea 2 & Zoo 2. I also have print files for the new Jungle Mania that is coming in January. They have my name on them so I will see if I can remove that before sending them to you. Just send my your e-mail in a PM to me.

Gary

I made this suggestion in another thread before I saw this one so forgive the double posting.

I have noticed that the back card of the live blister display is sufficient as a display.  It comes out of the blister easily enough and you can either buy several and take them apart, or you can buy one, and photocopy the card and print them out on photo paper.

Brand is supposed to supply you with prints if you want them or a live display this is what the lady asked me on the phone. I said prints so she got my e-mail and said she would e-mail them but of course I never got them  LOL I sent them an e-mail yesterday about it but no reply yet

the zoo mania and other sell really good according to a guy I talked to the other day.  They are only 10 minute drive from my work so I am going to stop in there and see them soon, now that I have machines that can handle the gumball size stuff.,

• 2 weeks later...

I've only just started selling the Zoo Mania items, and today was one of the first pulls from a full service cycle.  Of all the 1in items on this rack, the Zoo Mania 2 came in 3rd out of 3.  The order was 1) Gumballs, 2) A&A Sticky Mix, 3) Zoo Mania 2.  The gumballs sold 2x as many mania. 

I'm not sure what all the hype is about.  I have other locations that I will be servicing next month.  We'll see how they hold up against Magic Beands and handcuffs.

What company do you get the magic beans from??

I get them from BlueBar at bluebarvending.com.

On a related note, I found that BlueBar's water-filled yo-yo balls will sell out of my machines at 50c. I will prolly start selling those at $1 soon.

It also seems that the 1in Monkey'n Around just won't stop selling at 25c.

During my visit to the AMOA show this past week I met a salesperson from Brand Vending Products. Has anyone from the forums used them before? They have a location in Columbus, Ohio and their headquarters is in Scottsdale, AZ. They sell capsule toys as well as flat vend products like stickers and tattoos. They also sell Northwestern and Beaver bulk vending & sticker/tattoo machines.

I couple of items that I was interested in were their 1" round capsules called Zoo Mania and Sea Mania. Since I do so well with Blockheads and Monkey'in around, I am going to try these cute little soft rubber toys.

Their prices are as good as A&A on these 1" caps. If you buy 11 bags of 250 you get one bag free which brings the price down to .064 per cap.

You will have to change your vend wheels.  Their caps are are round not acorn

Here's the link to their web site: http://www.brandvendingproducts.com/?p=catalog&a=catalog_display&category=bulk&subcat=one

If you have used them before, please let me know what you think.

Gary

Anyone getting a buy 11 get 1 free pricing system? I wish I was getting my mania at .064 per cap. I am certainly paying more than that, or so it seems, they never send me an itemized receipt. I've given up all hope on the people that work there and assume they are entirely incompetent.

Anyone getting a buy 11 get 1 free pricing system? I wish I was getting my mania at .064 per cap. I am certainly paying more than that, or so it seems, they never send me an itemized receipt. I've given up all hope on the people that work there and assume they are entirely incompetent.

yes they are incompetent.they dont give a crap about small orders.in order to get good service from them you have to buy quantitys of thier items.

also no mention was made to me when I did buy more then the 12 bags on my order that I got a free one.

one draw back from brand is that they are a smaller company so the shipping rates that they get from ups etc is is not as good as say from A&A or Cardinal because this is based on volume.  I have also caught brand making profit on freight which is a NONO for me.  The only good product they have is the maina stuff.  I rather order from a company with a greater choice of good items so that i may order by the pallet. Freight cost lower greatly over when doing it that way.  Then i also get the price breaks.