Coinco Quantum 700

I have a Quantum 700 with a blinking LED. About 1 second on and 1 second off. It seems to function properly, I managed to program coin paths when I added a $2 tube. The buttons dispense coins and overall it seems to work (not tested in the real world, just the back yard). The LED just keeps blinking. I have read everything I can find from coinco online and nothing mentions a blinking LED - only when programming. The coin tubes are at 25% to get it to function. Is this the problem? Is it a low coin indicator?

Can someone please shed some insight as to what it means?

Thanks

It sounds like you have activated the Float Mode.  Anytime Float Mode is turned on the coin mech will flash the LED on 10% and off for 90%.  In other words, the LED will be on for a short time and off for a long time and then repeat. 

If you don't want Float Mode activated then press buttons A and D together and the LED will flash on and off equally.  Now press B and C together and this will turn Float Mode off and it should give you a solid LED, though perhaps only after 45 seconds of inactivity.

I don't think it was float mode, the flash pattern was 50/50. The buttons you suggested did seem to fix the problem. Where would I find the menu/button combo list for future reference?

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Pages 14, 15 and 18 of Coinco's p/n 925555 Quantum Pro manual has the only button press codes you will use.  They are for Float Mode and tube configuration and tube fill.  As per Coinco, the only time you will see any LED flashes in the vend mode is if you have the tube Float Mode option turned on.  Nothing else will give you continuous flashes in the vend mode or 45 seconds after the last coin mech programming, so if you have this problem and you're certain Float Mode is not enabled, then your coin mech needs to be repaired.

Archived