What would you pay for this?

Account has a Soda and Snack machine and located in a department store which I pass by on a daily basis

The soda machine is a USI 6 select cb300-sa says model 3176 on it

The snack machine is a USI Snackmart 3 model 3013a

Both machines look very nice no scratches or any damage that I noticed both have Coinco Validator and snack with coinco coin changer and the soda with a Conlux coin changer

What would you pay for these machines? also what would you pay for machines at location?

Why don't you ask to speak to the manager and get the account yourself. Tell the manager you will place a drink machine in the staff room, warehouse and provide a machine with a bill acceptor, a few healthy choices, low power lights, user friendly machines and juices in the drink machine....Oh yeah, I almost forgot..... DO NOT EVER MENTION THE WORD "COMMISSION!"

3013a working and in good shape, roughly $300. Cb $300 working abd ib good shape, roughly $600 depending on age. I would give $1000 dor one in perfect shape if I needed a machine that narrow.

Changing the refrigeration deck can get frustrating fyi.

Thanks for the reply,

both are in very good condition, ended up getting both for about 800 already at location and the location needed a very skinny soda machine so this worked out great in my opinion.

Archived