Looking for advice on machines

JGV

I have a decent location with a currnet machine in the breakroom. I bought the route with combo machines in most of the locations, I would like to get away from them.  My thoughts are reinforced by the conversations on combo machines here. 

I would like to get into a DN machine for the soda and some type of snack machine without taking up alot of floor space and spending thousands of dollars.  looking for advice on machine model #'s or if anyone has any for sale in the NJ or PA area.

Thanks in advance.

I have a decent location with a currnet machine in the breakroom. I bought the route with combo machines in most of the locations, I would like to get away from them.  My thoughts are reinforced by the conversations on combo machines here. 

I would like to get into a DN machine for the soda and some type of snack machine without taking up alot of floor space and spending thousands of dollars.  looking for advice on machine model #'s or if anyone has any for sale in the NJ or PA area.

Thanks in advance.

If space is a severe issue, and to get much more capacity than your current combo machine, I'd recommend the Dixie 276e paired with a four wide snack machine such as the AP6600. If you have more space, then go with a larger soda machine such as the Dixie 501e.

Buy a vendo 540 or 630/840 machines and vend 10 selections. Vendos will vend 24oz Bottles and 12oz cans and Monster/Red Bull energy drinks. All these cans and bottles are available at most grocery stores.  Buy a dual coil snack machine with at least 6 shelves. The more selections you have to offer the more money you will make!

I have a decent location with a currnet machine in the breakroom. I bought the route with combo machines in most of the locations, I would like to get away from them. My thoughts are reinforced by the conversations on combo machines here.

I would like to get into a DN machine for the soda and some type of snack machine without taking up alot of floor space and spending thousands of dollars. looking for advice on machine model #'s or if anyone has any for sale in the NJ or PA area.

Thanks in advance.

The National 148 snack machine is also good and has ample capacity. 32" width, multi-price. Dixie Narco 276-e beverage, as mentioned.

Archived