unique rockola ccc5 help

briar1989

I have an older rockola CCC5 machine 1972 year made I believe I nought it for my man cave its old and kinda beat up but still pretty cool I think its missing some weatherstrip and some trim was wondering if any one new where to get parts for this dinosaur? Also its not your normal 1970's wood grain or brown its blue with a speedy muffler logo on it wondering if anyone has seen one like this before all I can find online is brown

If you could post photos of the machine there might be some trim from other machines that would work on it.  It's so old that it's been several years since I've even seen one of these.  There is no parts supply for these any longer so if you need anything else later on it could be a long, hard road until you find someone parting one out.  I keep lots of old machines just for the parts but I have no Rockolas.  As to the design of your door, the manufacturers have always done different designs for the different bottlers they originally sold their machines to so the graphics you have were just something custom made a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away..... 

There is a different slow forum that caters to old machines that people might be restoring and you might find some help there, but don't count on it.  http://www.colamachines.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=20c57db0c1a32ce8f635df29e0fd6b20&

You can also post this question in the Food and Beverage forum and maybe you will find someone that has an old junker sitting around.  I have a customer that just picked up a clean Vendo from the 1970's and a hated Cavalier from the 1980's, also clean, so you never know when one of the oldies will show up somewhere.

Archived