What's Your most PROFITable 1.1" toy right now?

markvend

Thanks, Antonio, I appreciate it. I was wondering if anyone had made changes in their products since prices have gone up on stuff since most of their posts.

Would appreciate any input if anyone has made changes.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

I have found even with the cost that the preimum toys are still the most profitable. We do however take the slowest of our products and mix in some self vend toys and make a treasure chest type mix toy. Also mix some superballs in with this and you will also increase your profits.

Luke

I do only one mix, a treasure chest/closeouts mix with superballs.  I try to mix 3 bags of toys with one bag of balls.

I did do a special toy sticky mix for a spot that is seasonal (labor day - to Halloween) since they also have haunted hayrides at night and the stuff glows in the dark, it may go over well.

Either way, I always try to keep it simple, unless its a rack location I don't mess with pricier toy mixes (Even then, I would have a Dentures 50c (a staple good seller) and/or a Treasure Chest 50c mix, relatively basic.)

Joe, NEPA Vending

Well, Currently on the route I have the following 1.1:

Bold is top seller, recommend product.

A&A:

Blockheads

Sticky Things mix (Thanks for sending Gary, great stuff)

Porkie Pine Rings

Puzzle Balls

Glow Sticks

Monkein Around

Premium mix Bounce Balls

Sticky Darts

Basic round mix

Sticky Frogs

California Gold

Flipping Tops

Puzzle Cube Mix

Multi Colored Dice

Cardinal:

Lock, Stock, Barrel

Solar Slime

Toy Box Mix

Mr T Bird- When ordering Bouncing Balls, I highly recommend getting the Premium Mix with Pool Balls. These look great, and basically sell themselves. The regular, cheap ones are the mis shaped, bad balls. They look awful. To have success vending balls, do the premium.

It's funny how different stuff sells for different people. The real answer is to test for yourself, but that's really difficult to do if you only have a few heads.

For me:

Blockheads blowing out in most all-white suburban neighborhoods.

Serendipity from Becker is excellent

Puzzle Cube Mix is a safe bet to do well anywhere.

BTW, sticky darts is one of the worst items I've ever tested and I'm shocked it's selling for someone. :shock: