Tee Shirts anyone?

Beer980

I guess this company is out of Ohio, because there is one of these machines in the Dayton Mall here. I saw it and tried to find more information on it, and found this post. It seems like a good idea. I guess you could really locate this machine anywhere. Cinemas and theme parks seem like a good location for these. People buy t-shirts, I don't understand it, but they do. Could work.

What is really interesting is that right after this thread started, a member named mobiltee joined our forum. I wonder if there is a connection. If so, maybe he/she can shed some light on this opportunity.

Steve

That would be an interesting connection Steve. Maybe they want to keep low and check out the joint first. I was thinking that a movie theater might be a good place if they had shirts to match the new releases. Another place might be a local airport. You might be able to bring it to local events and work with them to sell the shirts like at craft fairs. I was reading about a toothbrush vending machine the other day but it was not available in the states.

Well, you are correct, haha.  This is Mobil-Tee-Vending and we are out of Dayton, OH.  We have put a lot of time and effort researching the market and the vending machine industry for our new t-shirt vending machines.  We have been in the t-shirt retail industry for a long while and know the market quite well.  We have always tried to think of new ways to hit the t-shirt market.  As you know, everyone seems to wear t-shirts nowadays.  The vending machine idea came about in a dream believe it or not.  What we are trying to target are different locations, such as airports, shopping malls, cinemas, theme parks, fundraisers, you name it.  Pretty much any location seems possible with these machines.  Low overhead, no employee needed to run this machine, higher profit margins, and competitive prices due to these factors.  Anyways, I did not want to make this sound like an infomercial, so I apologize if it does, haha.  Thank you guys for the kind words on our business venture, I do know message boards, and they can be brutal.  On another note, I don't know if this is allowed or not, but we do have a very in depth information packet now available via e-mail or mail, just e-mail info@mobilteevending.com and we will send you a packet usually within the hour. 

Thanks fellow vending enthusiasts!:D

Mobil-Tee-Vending

Thanks Gabe, We hope to stay on as well...!

Who do we speak to about advertising on this site?

Mobil-Tee

Welcome aboard Mobil Tee!  Post #4?  Thats our Grand Master Flash..........aka Steve Casseri.  See him for advertising info.:)

Thanks Gabe, We hope to stay on as well...!

Who do we speak to about advertising on this site?

Mobil-Tee

Welcome aboard Mobil Tee!  Post #4?  Thats our Grand Master Flash..........aka Steve Casseri.  See him for advertising info.:)

Now I'm the Grand Master Flash? What happened to Da Bomb Diggity? :D

Seriously mobiltee, if you'd like to be bombarded with business from our membership take a moment to check out our rate card at http://www.vendiscuss.com/ad.htm. The visit statistics have not been updated since March and we have grown a lot since then. We are currently averaging 75,000 page views a month overall and 86,000 over the last 7 months. Since our ads show on every page, not just on a default ad page, it means your ad would be shown to a potential customer 86,000 times each month.

As Beer mentioned, we also have special sections set up within the forum for our advertisers who wish to become more "intimate" with membership. In addition to the actual section that Beer mentioned, check this post out for more info.

http://vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=633&forum_id=23

After you've read through everything feel free to email me with any questions. Welcome!

Steve

• 4 weeks later...