The original glow machine

havending

The original glow machine company is the worse. It used to be called big bear but is now owned by I think a few former employes that bought the company. I picked up some very nice glow machines at the auction (2) then picked up 4 more for a total of 6. I do not mind spending money on good quality machines. And these machines are very nice they are the new style built very tough and look very appealing.

But the team at the company needs work. I called over a month ago to order product and it had to go on back order because they were out. I can understand that because they just came off the show. Product landed a couple weeks ago they called me and I called back settled payment one week ago wed early CA time. So I thought order would ship wed thur at the latest right? Nope I called back Friday to get tracking and was told it didn't ship he was not sure why but would go right out. I called all day Tuesday and wenesday no answer at all. I called today to get tracking thinking it will be here Thursday if it shipped Friday. Was put on hold for 11 min so I hang up. Get a VM a bit later telling me that they dropped the ball and still has not shipped. And it would ship today or maybe tomorrow. I called back and canceled the order and told them if they csnt support the machine better than that I would just sell them. It took him a few min to realize that yes I don't want your product if you csnt ship it on time. Like I explan to him I make plans for machines and promise them out to locations I dont sell air so if product is late getting here I look bad to the location. I was going to try out this one first at a cici type location before I bought products for them all. All I have now is an upset location owner

I heard from a location that owns one of these machines that it is really difficult for them to get products for them because they are always back ordered..

I think rin is going 5 be your best bet.

These are the results I've been getting with 2/3 of the companies I call to buy from. I don't want to bad mouth any of them as they advertise and support on here. I've been having a hard time understanding it . You would think with the poor economy these days , they would be eager to talk & take your order when you called, and process your order within a few hours after it was placed, not several days. I have the impression they could care less if they sell something or not.

i saw their article in Vending times today. Maybe they should rethink expanding and bringing in new machines if they cant even support their current machines with product.

I agree they have a lack support for the current machines. Don't get me wrong the machines are great and built very well and are U.S made. But with out product they are office furniture. I kills me that they had my money for a week and never sent the product. And they act as if it's no big deal.

Its such a nice machine with the video topper that its nice to have the proper merchandise in it.  The video topper has a loop that shows how to use the points in the cap to earn extra prizes.

After lots of back and forth we got in the product.  I do like that they now use the same type of cap as the eye prize just smaller.  I had a Chance to talk to the new owner and he seems to be moving things forward for the company.  They are focused on selling to operators. Their past focus was on selling to locations.  The machine price point is 5700 and I do not see many operators paying that.  Seeing how I can buy two used key masters for that amount.  The machines are tracking 250 to 300 a month good earners. 

Archived