Cross-Fit

What's everyone's take on placing machines at a Cross-Fit studio? I have a friend who owns one and he's wanting to place sine machines there....but having been thoroughly unimpressed with the Healthy Vending category, I'm somewhat conflicted in if I should place a pair of my machines there and service the account or just sell him a pair and have him stock them...thoughts?

What's everyone's take on placing machines at a Cross-Fit studio? I have a friend who owns one and he's wanting to place sine machines there....but having been thoroughly unimpressed with the Healthy Vending category, I'm somewhat conflicted in if I should place a pair of my machines there and service the account or just sell him a pair and have him stock them...thoughts?

It might be a good fit for a glassfront bottle vendor but I doubt a snack machine would do very well in a fitness center - like you said, very few people actually buy healthy snacks and these people are probably counting their calories so that leaves the hot sellers out.

I tried this once.... Didn't do well at all. Most people who do cross fit make their own protein shakes or bring their own stuff that they are particular to....

I tried this once.... Didn't do well at all. Most people who do cross fit make their own protein shakes or bring their own stuff that they are particular to....

Cross fit training or placing your machines in there?

Both. And let me tell you, you have no idea how hard cross fit really is until you try doing it with a donut in your hand....

You in a leotard ? Now that's a painful image  ;D

Archived